Bart's face darkened. "Do you know how big Celtic Transportation is now? By the time I finish my acquisition of Blair Transportation, more than 50% of the goods shipments in the city will be controlled by me. Are you sure Buffett Banks wants to break the partnership with Celtic Transportation?"

The banquet hall was quiet, and the crowd looked at Scheer and Bart. One of them controlled cash flow, and the other controlled goods transportation. It was not common for them to quarrel with each other.

Scheer smiled scornfully, and said, "Buffett Banks control 70% of the currency flow across the continent. Every year it handles 10,000 times more cash than the total assets of Celtic Transportation. Our carriages are much safer and faster than yours, so how big do you think your Celtic Transportation is?"

Bart looked at Scheer with his mouth open, but he could not make a sound. The veins on his forehead bulged.

10,000 times. He couldn't argue with the truth.

His business was big, but compared to Buffett Banks, it was nothing.

The looks on the crowd faces were various. They knew Buffett Banks were big, but they had never expected to find it this big.

10,000 times. Such a shocking number. Buffett Banks were the biggest not only in Chaos City, but on the whole Norland Continent.

Celtic Transportation was doing well, but it couldn't hold a candle to Buffett Banks.

A girl who was not more than 18 years old, a girl who was born into a rich family and had never suffered a bit, dared to look down on and talk to him like this. A fury rose in Bart's heart. "Your business is bigger than mine. That's true, but if you just turn your partner away for no reason, I wonder how long you'll be able to maintain that success."

"Buffett Banks have always been known for their high quality service." Scheer's face grew colder. "We never turn anyone away for no reason. You want to hear the reasons? You want me to tell everybody here what you have done?!"

Bart felt anger coiling inside him, and crushed it with his willpower.

Scheer's eyes swept across the faces of everyone present. "Buffett Banks welcome any cooperation, but refuse any dirty hands reaching out to its staff. If anyone touches the girls at Buffett Banks again, whoever it is, they will be blacklisted and all cooperation will be broken."

If you find any errors ( broken links, non-standard content, etc.. ), Please let us know < report chapter > so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Chapter 892 It"s Not Just Luck

In long-distance trade before, the most troublesome thing for businessmen had been the huge amount of money they needed to carry with them. They had often encountered fierce robbers and ended up losing both their lives and money.

Then Buffett Banks appeared, with branches all over the continent. Their ingenious system turned conspicuous coins into a deposit slip. One didn't even need a deposit slip if one was a regular customer. Deposit information was updated in a timely manner and deposits could be drawn directly from any of the branches.

This had completely solved the security issue of huge amounts of money. Although depositors had to pay a service fee, this fee was negligible compared to the high cost of escorting magicians and knights. Merchants loved Buffett Banks because their money was very safe there.

In just a few decades, a banking empire that covered the entire continent and even had several branches on dragon islands emerged.

Because there was no cash to rob and looted goods were difficult to sell, the robbers on the roads disappeared gradually. This was another contribution from the Buffett Banks.