When He Thinks You Left Him

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro POV

"I'm back!", I shouted as I came inside. Hmm I wonder where's y/n. Something doesn't feel right. I shrugged it of as I went to clean myself.

After I was nice and clean I called y/n again. But no answer. I don't think she has any missions for now...... maybe she's training at the back. I went to check and she wasn't there. I checked the kitchen, bathroom, I even checked further in the forest where she sometimes wonders off when she's bored, but still nothing. No wait calm down Tanjiro breathe. Maybe she went shopping. If her green haori is not in her closet then that means she went shopping. OK fine no big deal, let me check her closet.

I opened her closet door and there was NOTHING. No clothes, no haoris. Everything was just gone. Why would she take all her things? Did... Did she leave me? Did I do something wrong? There must be another reason why her clothes is gone right? Maybe someone stole them, but then where's y/n??? No no no please don't tell me she left. My knees became weak at the thought and I collapsed on the ground. I buried my face in my hands.

"Hehe"

Huh?

"Aww~"

I must be hearing things.

"Come on ~you look adorable"

NO! that's her!! Thats y/n's voice.

I ran outside and saw my dear girlfriend with.... Nezuko?

"Oh Tanjiro come see how Nezu-!", I hugged her. I couldn't help it. I just wanted to feel if she's actually in front of me.

"Tanjiro, you know I love your hugs but this... this is too tight. Are you okay?", she said as she held me.

"I thought you left. You're clothes were gone and I - I didn't know what else to think", I said honestly as I looked up at her confused eyes.

"My clothes? Oh yes I took my clothes out for this", she said as she made me look behind her. There stood my adorable sister in y/n 's clothes.
It fits her perfectly and she looks really happy to be spending time with y/n.

"I wanted Nezuko to try on some of my clothes. I'm sorry for making you worry but you know I would ever leave you right?", she said as I looked down at her adorable face. I gently kissed her lips as I felt her smile. I don't want her to leave me.... Ever.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu POV

" Y/N-CHAN!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME! I COULD DIE WITHOUT YOUU!!!!"

" Zenitsu stop it! Let go of my leg and get off the ground!"

"B-But if I let you go you're going to leave me!", I cried.

"Huh? Where did you hear that?", she asked.

"I heard you and Tanjiro saying that I shouldn't know about something and that you two were gonna meet up later", I mumbled into her leg.

"Zenitsu ~ you heard right but you thought wrong. I was only gonna go with Tanjiro to get you a new haori. It was suppose to be a surprise though".

Eh?

"So you weren't going to leave me?"

"Nope"

.......

"MARRY ME WHEN YOU GET BACK!"

Inosuke Hashibara

Inosuke POV

"Oi chibi! Are you really going on a mission?!", I asked my woman.

"Yes, why?"

"Then why are you going with that water man huh? Couldn't you go with Kenpachiro?"

"Water man? Oh you mean Giyu-san. He said this mission will be training for me and also he's a good teacher so I enjoy it", she said happily.

"HUH?! WHY COULDN'T YOU ASK ME TO TRAIN YOU?? I'M A BETTER TEACHER THAN THAT MISMATCHED HAORI GUY!!"

"Inosuke", i hum in response. "You're never this mad if I go on missions. Did something happen?", she asked with that damn adorable looking face of hers.

"I don't want you to leave me okay",I mumbled. "And I'm not going to. I'll right be back once the mission is done okay? And if you don't pick any fights and be a good boy then I'll give you all the kisses and cuddles you want okay?"

"..... Fine"

Giyu Tomioka

Giyu POV

Lately my love has been distancing herself from me for some reason. Whenever I approach her she stumbles and stutters as if she's hiding something. She spends most of her time with Rengoku and whenever they see me they stop their conversation or leave. I know she made it clear to me that she won't leave me but I miss her. She's always busy lately that I hardly see her sometimes and when she's not then she's with Rengoku.

Is it me?

Am I the problem?

She's not planning on leaving me?

Right?

Knock knock

Hmm? Who's that now?

I slid the door open but there was no one in sight till I felt my foot seat on something. I looked down to find a small letter.

Tomioka-san could you come to the butterfly mansion. I want to show you something.

It said.

As confused as I am about this, I obeyed her instruction as I moved to the mansion.

As I arrived I expected to see the insect hashira or at least hear a bit of noise, but it was quiet. The only thing that could be heared was the wind. I slid the door open and

"SURPRISE! ~"

The stood all the hashiras before me but only one face, one person stood out. The person whom I plan to stay with and that person approached me with a small cake in her hands.

"Hehe happy birthday Tomioka-san", she cutely said.

"Is this what you've been up to lately?", I questioned.

"Yup~ I asked Rengoku to ask the other hashiras to join and he helped me plan it".

So that's why.

"Is something wrong Tomioka-san?", she titled her head in confusion.

She wasn't going to leave me

"No I'm fine", I said as I took the cake out of her hands and placed it on the table to gently hold her in my arms.

"O-Oh this is unexpected. You never do this in front of others. Hehe not that I dislike it", she said as her held me tightly.

"Since it's my birthday and you planned this whole thing. Can I ask you to do something else for me?", I said softly.

"Anything"

"Call me Giyu".