The journey of a life time - Chapter 1

Jirou's PoV

I had just said my last goodbyes to my parents and wrote my will just incase something bad happened I mean you can never be too sure right? Me and the crew then slipped on some helmets then; we all got ready and headed of the the planet Niburu.

"Hey Jirou?"
"What is it denki?" I asked
"How long will it take to get there?"
"... You really didn't listen did you?"
"Hehehe no."
I sigh; how did this idiot get here?
"A day."
The yellow haired boy groaned.
"Can you keep it down back there I need to concentrate." Captain Azawia said.
"Yes sir." I replied.
"Shhhhh there's something on the TV." Ochaco said trying to shut us up.

The TV came on.
(A.N Italics=Tv. Normal=the crew talking)
The land of Nuburu is an interesting place that has been proven to have life like humans on it, these creatures are called Nuburuians they classify as humanoids and can scale walls like lizards. You are on this journey to find peace within them and examine how they behave, if they become hostile towards you then please leave as soon as posible. Thank you for listening and good luck on your journey.

"Well what should we do now?" Asked Ochaco
"Maybe we should go to sleep like Shinso over there."
"Eh good enough for me."Denki replied.

Ten Hours Later...
"WAKE UP LISTENERS ITS TIME FOR A WORK OUT!" Shouted co-captain Present Mic.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Once we finished our daily workout there was little to no room for anything else so, we played rock paper and scissors for who goes first, of course Shinso won effortlessly with me second and Denki last. After we all took turns in the shower (don't ask me how that works okay?) we ate some space food, I'm not going to lie but they actually tasted pretty good. After that, we did a couple check ups on the ship to see if there was anything wrong with it but it seemed to all be in check. Next on the list, we had to do some "experiments" in zero gravity environments which was basically just the crew  floating about and having fun with the gravity.

I don't know how much time had passed at that point it was probably a long time considering that I was already worn out.

"Ughhhhhhh when's the next time we eat?" Denki groaned,

"Right now actually." Azawia said with an unnoticeable hint of happiness.

We all cheered, thankful for the food. After we ate, we decided we'd work out more and then go to sleep after.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Man today's been a hard day" I said wiping the sweat from my head.

"Yeah I wanna go to sleep!" Ochaco said.

"Me three." Denki agreed

Before anyone could say anything else, we heard snoring as we peaked from the corner we saw Shinso asleep.

"Man guess he beat us to it huh?" Denki said

————————————
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Sorry it took so long to get out it's currently 10:08 Pm where I am rn so yeah I'm going to sleep.

-Bananashipper

(Present author note. I have bo clue why i lik writing at night so much  becuase its half past 2 currently.)