Part 5- Kaminari's Realization

Time: 12: 48 P.M
Day: Saturday

"Iida!" Kaminari called out, he was near Iida's dorm and figured he would be in there. He was always in there after all, and it was kind of sad really. He did have friends, but none of them had time or wanted to hang out with Iida. It would usually turn into some sort of studying session or some stupid arguement on why the sky is blue. But Kaminari liked this about Iida, he was always really curious and he liked to spend time with people in his own way. During study sessions he would usually start thanking the person that hung out with him and saying that he forgot that they shouldn't be studying. Usually most people would stop studying and leave, but not Kaminari though, he keeps studying. Kaminari wants to make Iida happy and he knows that Iida likes studying so he wants to keep studying. Kaminari wants to get to know him better, and if this is the only solution, then he's willing to take it.

Kaminari heard no response from Iida and got a little worried. What if a villian had gotten in and captured Iida? What if Iida had passed out somehow? Kaminari's head was filled with these thoughts and he started panicking. He ran to the door and started knocking quietly at first but then started full on pounding on the door. 

"Iida!" Kaminari screamed. Nobody except Iida if he was there should of heard Kaminari bcause the rest of class 1-A was outside having a picnic. Kaminari's job was to get Iida and bring him to the picnic. But if Iida wasn't here, Kaminari would be going alone since everyone besides Mineta had a best friend at this point. Mineta usually hung out with Kaminari but even Mineta was starting to find friends. Kaminari was starting to be alone more often and this is why he got so attached to Iida. Iida didn't care who he hung out with, as long as they liked him. But Kaminari didn't like him. He loved him!

Kaminari started tearing up and crying as he pounded on the door, Iida hadn't been responding to the pounding for 5 minutes and Kaminari was starting to give up. He hadn't seen Iida all day so where could he be? Kaminari slid down the door and sniffled. 

"I love you idiot, please come out." Kaminari mumbled and wiped his tears away. But there was still no response and he started crying again. 

Kaminari had cried there for about 3 minutes until he heard footsteps around the corner. Kaminari jumped up really fast and he was relived to see who it was. Iida had stepped around the corner. Kaminari had ran over the so called "missing boy" and hug him and just kept crying. Except this time, it was tears of happiness. Kaminari thought he had died at this point. 

"H-hey!" Iida jumped and tried getting Kaminari off until he realized he was crying. "Kaminari?" Iida said worriedly. Kaminari looked up and smiled and hugged tighter. 

"I'm sorry Iida." 

"What is there to be sorry for Kaminari?" Iida seemed more worried than ever and started rubbing Kaminari's back soothingly. This made Kaminari blush and turn away embarrassed.

"I probably made some stupid marks on your door from pounding it. I'm willing to fix it up for you though, so don't worry." Kaminari laughed. That's not what he was going to say. He was sorry that he loved him and cared so much about him. He was sorry because he knew that Iida didn't feel the same way, he had a crush. He would never have Iida. 

"Oh that's alright Kaminari. It just means you have gotten stronger." Iida smiled at him softly and Kaminari felt his heart breaking more. He loved him so much.

"T-thank you." Kaminari was started to tear up again. He needed to find out who his crush was so he could just get over with these stupid feelings. 

"So, what did you come here for in the first place?" Iida let go of Kaminari and Kaminari stepped back as well. Kaminari was hestiant to answer, the real reason he came over here was to try and flirt with him. But I think we all know how that would have went at this point.  

"I came over here to study with you! Since we never got to finish our study session last time since I started to get us off topic." Kaminari laughed slightly, he felt so bad for lying to Iida but he knew he couldn't tell him the truth. 

"Ah well, how about instead of studying, we do what you did with me last time. I want to learn more about you and I'm very interested in who you are friends with." Iida smiled widely, putting his rough hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it softly. Kaminari smiled, he knew Iida was trying to become better at social interactions and better at making friends in general. So far he is doing good, but he should maybe word some sentences differently so they didn't sound so stalker-like. 

"Of course Iida! Let's head into your room and we can get started." Kaminari replied and grabbed Iida's hand and Iida smiled and followed happily.

((woah yeah i write, i have had more motivation these days and i lowkey forgot this exist but kamiida brainrot at 2 am in the morning is cool ig, if you want me to write any other ships say in the desc im not writing bakudeku or tododeku tho, not the biggest fans sorry :((, ((also ships can be from Danganronpa or Haikyuu im also in those fandoms))