Chapter 12.

IRENE pov.

I am in the hallway when I heard what some students talk about.

"Did you already heard the news?" -student 1.

"What news?" - Student 2.

"She is back." -Student 1.

"Who?" -Student 2

"Ah we forgot that you are new students her. Well, the leader of the music club is back and she's here in the school." -Student 3. I froze and shocked of what I just heard from the student.

"Sh-she's back?" -I whispered. To confirmed it, I went to music club room and I saw her with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. "So its true." -I said. She looked at me directly.

"Uhm Wendy, gonna talk to you some other time. We gladly that you are back." -Jeongyeon said and they exited. And now, the both of us left her in music club room.

"Irene." -She said. "Sorry.." -I can feel that my eyes are now teary.

"Sorry? That's all you can say? Sorry? After you left me in the park, after you left... Broken?" -I said and now I am crying..

--flashback, 1 year ago--

"Hey Babe, are you free tonight?" -Wendy asked me.

"Yes Babe, why?" -I replied.

"I wanted to spend time with you." -She said while back hugging me.

@park

Wendy brought me in an amusement park. We try all the rides here, we even try the foods Stans and everything.

"Baby, I want those cute teddy bear." -I said begging. She just smiled and went to the booth. Then she got the huge teddy bear and she gave it to me. Suddenly she hugged me.

"Babe, I love you." -Wendy said. "Thank you for showing your love towards me. Thank you for making me happy. I Love you so much."

"I love you too Babe." -I said. She kissed my forehead and suddenly a tear dropped. "Why are you crying?" -I asked. I don't know but I felt something bad? Then her phone rang.

"Gonna accept this call." -she looked at me. "I love you" -then she walked. Minutes passed and I started to felt nervous. Wendy haven't yet back. I started to worry.
** 1 hour passed. **
** 2 hour passed.**
I looking at my watch and its already 11:30pm. "Why she's not yet back?" -I started to cry. But then my phone vibrated and there is a text coming from her.

Love Wendy
I Love You, goodbye.

-- end of flashback --

Wendy, she is my girlfriend a year ago. But she suddenly disappeared. She don't even bid goodbyes, she left me, she left us without any words. I'm really hurt that time to the point that I almost killed myself but thanks to my friends, they saved me. She also the reason why I'm being cold. And now she's back? I walked out the room and bumped to someone but I don't even bother to the face the person and ignored her. I went straight to the rooftop and there I released all of my anger and pains that I have. I was about to go to the edge and planned to shout there when someone interrupted me.

~~~
SEULGI pov.

I'm on my way to dance club room when someone bumped into me. And I recognized who she is, Irene~ She's looking down while running away. I don't know what happen to me, it just, I found myself following her to the rooftop. I watched her letting all her angers and pains she felt. She is kneeling on the cement floor and crying. I wanted to come closer to her and and want to comfort her but I can't even step forward. She's stood up and went to the edge of the building but then I quickly run to her and hold her wrist.

"Wait! If you are planning to end your life by jumping to this building, please don't." -I said. But she just looking at me puzzled.

"What are you trying to say?" -she coldly said. I felt shivered to my spine but I just shrugged it off. "Do I look like wanted to end my life?"

"Aren't you?" -I said. She rolled her eyes and totally ignoring me. She is walking back and was about to exit the door, when I speak. "You know, I can help you to ease your pain. I'm Kang Seulgi, welling to help you." -I said. I don't know what gotten me. I just felt wanted to help her. And by that, I also exited the rooftop.

----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 is done. Annyeong to all reveluvs out there.. Komawo for reading my first ever fanfic story☺