How could I forget it is a full moon

*Saph Pov*

 I was halfway packing through my trunk, when I heard a knock on my door. I watched as Moonlight curled up on my bed.

“Come on in” I spoke as I slipped in my final book. I heard the door lock behind me. I didn’t need to look up to know who it was.

“Come here” I smiled as she ran over into a hug.

“Why must you go tomorrow?” Susan whispered in my chest as I patted her hair.

“Hey stormy. Cheer up” I smiled as I wiped her tears from her cheeks. “You’re going to have a great time, just be good. Grandpa Zeus, is taking you to Olympus to teach you. You’re going to love it there. I promise to write” I smiled as she gave me a weak smile. I knew the weather outside was letting a small bit of sunlight.

“Have fun alright. Don’t make it Storm too much” She laughed as I winked, as I got to my feet.

“Come on stormy I need to have a shower and change before I head to dinner” I smiled as she used a small motion of a finger and my door opened.

“Mum and Dad are fighting again. Dad destroyed the roof” She shrugged as I sighed. My door shut behind her as I had a long warm shower. And got changed into my PJ’s: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64571909

I used the small drop of water that dripped from my hair, as I used it and stretched it out to a surfboard as I jumped on and flew down the stairs.

I stopped my water board, as I jumped down and vanished the water into my body. Before I skipped into the dining room where my family sat.

Dad, was glaring at mum, mum was glaring at dad.

I took my seat as I stared at the food hungrily. Mum must have been seriously mad with dad, because on the table was so much food. There was mashed potatoes, bacon, fish, steaming rice, chicken, fries, steak (which is always dibs by Lucas), veggies (Lizzie hate meat), pastas, chocolate cake and ice cream. My mouth was watering as I just wanted to dig in. The smell of food tasted so good. I could see Lucas straining himself from eating the steak.

“Pourquoi maman et papa en colère, maintenant? Liz sont-ils fâchés sur moi d'aller à Poudlard?” I asked Liz in French. Translation: Why Mom and Dad angry now? Liz are they angry at me to go to Hogwarts? Dad doesn’t want me to go to Hogwarts. Mom of course wants me to go. I am dying to go! I need to get away from this madness of a house.

“Non, ils sont en colère contre l'autre autour de Susan. Maman ne veut pas qu'elle aille à l'Olympe. Papa pense maman est dorlotant son trop et doit laisser partir. Ainsi que papa détruisant le toit et peut-être vous rendre à Poudlard. Papa veut sérieusement nous à la maison, et essayer d'être normal pour une fois.” She replied.

Translation: No. They are angry with one another about Susan. Mom doesn't want her to go to Olympus. Dad thinks mom is being babying her too much and needs to let her go. As well as Dad destroying the roof and you going to Hogwarts. Dad seriously wants us at home, and try to be normal for once.

“You know I hate that” Dad snapped. It was the first thing he had said to me this morning. I flinched, dad has never scolded at me before.

“Zach! Don’t yell at our daughters!” Our mother snapped at him as he just glared at them.

“Tiara shut up!” As their normal shouting match begins. I sighed deeper as I watched Liz dig in to her veggies and Lucas attacked his steak. He was a gentleman in every way, except when it came to steak.

“FOR GODS SAKE LUCAS! USE YOUR KNIFE AND FORK INSTEAD OF BEING A WILD ANIMAL!” Dad shouted, as everyone fell silent. Lucas looked angry and mad.