Time to meet the mysterious No. 8

Yashiro POV:

Hanako said Kou and I can try to summon No. 8.... Surprisingly he said he was gonna come along. When we reached the school's entrance, Kou and Hanako nodded their heads signalling that it's time to summon her.

"Yuki san, can you feel the cold breeze today?" All of a sudden the air becomes a bit cold.....alright scratch that, EXTREMELY cold. "Is it me or is this place getting a bit chilly" asks Kou while shivering. Hanako and i nod our heads.

As we were trying to feel some warmth, a figure appears in front of us. Me being the..... weakest.... Kou puts me behind him while he gets his staff ready. Apparently, since a lot of people only wish to use Yuki san's power for evil, she's killed a lot of people....

Y/n POV:

Ugh, can't catch a break, someone summoned me last week and of course....

I killed them.

I look through my mask and i see 3 humans. Well maybe 2 since i could tell one was a ghost like me. I looked into their souls and saw they're all white. Minus the ghost boy he had red dots in them.(A/n: kinda like how Hyakkimaru sees. If you haven't watched Dororo pls do its really cool😁🥺)

The girl i recognized to be Yashiro Nene and the boy is the younger brother of Minamoto Teru; Kou Minamoto. The ghost boy had a knife with him..... A kitchen knife....seriously? The ghost poses a threat... I must get rid of him.....gotta go according to the rumors right?

A/n: sorry this was short its 3am and I need sleep.😣