One year ago

It was a great day and I was ready rock. I was supposed to meet the new students today and guide them through the school.
I was wondering if there would be any hot guys. I used to be so different. I never wanted a relationship or to fall in love. I was a career woman, well I still am one. My plan was to spend my time on work, school, friends and family, and maybe spice things up with guys from time to time.
I walk in and here I meet Luke. I meet him and I start showing him around.
The next day I met him in art class. We were assigned a group project and me and him were supposed to work on a painting together.
We met after school a couple times and spent the breaks together.
He seemed to be liking me and that is when it all started.
My heart was pounding every time i saw him and I started caring about what I wear if I knew I will see him that way.
I started having butterflies and all, but I denied the fact that I got a crush on him until this one time.
Me and my friend, Mary, found out about a really cool open air concert and I invited Luke too.
The concert started and he said he would come later.
I was already having a 5th wiskey shot at that point and than I told Mary that I really liked Luke. Mary was this cute girl with glasses, a proud feminist and wanted to make the world a better place.
Luke showed up after the concert ended and we decided to go to a bar.
And we started talking about all these crazy things and music and art and movies, and at some point I wasn't talking anymore it was just Mary and Luke.
I wake up in some bathroom all alone without my stuff.
I try getting up but I was too dizzy and my head was spinning like I just got out of some sort of extreme rollercoaster.
Somehow I managed to get up and stare at myself in the mirror. I get blackouts easily because I have no self control when it comes to drinking.
I was looking terrible. I washed my face and than I spent half an hour trying to figure out how to unlock the door only to find out that it wasn't.
I leave the bathroom to find myself in an apparent.
"Hello? Is anybody here" I say.
"Hey! Are you feeling better?" Said a voice from another room.
Than he walks in.