"Mummy! Where is baba?" Aliza asked me and I blushed.

"He's sleeping" I told her and she nodded and then carried on with her drawings.

"Your mama made him really tired" I heard Seher say and my eyes opened widely. I turned around and found her smirking. I glared at her and she looked unaffected.

"Wait till you get married would be sister-in-law" I said and this time it was her turn to blush. I chuckled and then turned to look at what Ahsan was showing me.

"Naat!" I heard Aahil. I looked at him and he looked embarrassed. Suddenly I remembered what had happened yesterday.

"I'm sorry, for yesterday. I didn't mean to shout at you" He said looking guilty and I chuckled at his stupid talks.

"I should be thanking you for shouting at me. At least because of your shout, I got sense" I said and he looked up at me.

"Uff! You adults talk so much! I'm going to my baba" Aliza said and the three of us looked at her and smiled.

"This Seher, Aahil, Asad and my parents are spoiling her so much. She has you guys wrapped around her finger" I said looking at the retreating figure of Aliza.

Seher and Aahil chuckled. "Princess!" I heard baba call me, using his favorite word. I turned to look at them and I found them sad.

"What happened Ama, Abbah?" I questioned. I went towards them and made them sit on the chair. I sat on the floor infront of them and held their hands in my hand.

"We are also sorry!" Ama said and I was shocked. Why are they sorry?

"Why are you sorry?" I asked and they hesitated to speak.

"We knew the truth of Asad all the way long" Abbah said and I stood up, looking at them in disbelief.

"You.... guys knew it all along?" I questioned stuttering and they nodded their heads looking down in shame.

"You guys knew how heartbroken I was, yet you chose to stay quiet. Why? Didn't you care to tell me?" I questioned with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Uncle, Aunty and didn't you add in that, I made you promise me that you won't tell them?" I heard Asad say and I looked around to see him standing in his casual clothing.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him with tears. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"It was our matter, it was for me to tell you the truth, no one else" He said and I hugged him tightly. I cried and felt so guilty for doubting him.

After a little while of a hugging and crying session, we all sat to discuss Aahil and Seher's wedding.

We spent three hours planning out some stuff, and trust me there was loads of work to do.

We decided to do their Nikkah first and then a month later would be their wedding, walima and reception.

We all were so tired so we just ordered dominos pizza and ate that for dinner.

_________________

"And finally I get my wife for myself" I heard Asad say and I was packing the clothes in the closet.

"Oh really?" I asked and he nodded his head like a cute little baby. I chuckled at him and tried to continue my work.

Keyword 'tried'

He kept nuzzling my neck and peppering kisses along my collar bone making me weak.

"Asad" I Moaned as he bit my neck. He kissed the place he bit and continued with his sweet torture.