𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐎𝖓𝖊

" I don't remember much of what happened at the very beginning, but this is what I have gathered based on I remember and from what I've heard.

I was laying in my crib, looking around at the flames surrounding me in awe. The tips of my hair were singed, and from what I remember my skin felt tingling as if warm feathers tickling me. I remember not being scared at all, just having this strange feeling in my chest as if this was part of me as if seeing a family member I had not seen in many years.

When the first flames that had burned through the old cradle, she appeared... "

At this Phoniex trailed off and snuggled deeper into Leo's side, feeling his arms wrap even tighter around her as her gaze became unfocused and she looked into the distance.... thinking of her... Her.

"  She scooped me up as the flames turned into a wild monster roaring with disappointment, probably from not murdering me. She says something, waving her staff and the monster dissolves into it. Then everything went black...."

Phoniex shuddered at the memory and grew silent, looking into the distance as if the picture is right here, right before her eyes.

Leo softly rubbed her arm, soothingly, and muttering something comforting to her in there family's language and tapped encouraging messages on her knee in Morse Code - urging her to go on. 

" When I woke up, I was curled up into a ball on the floor of a very strange patio that reminded me of how I always imagined the inside an Egyptian Pyramid to look like. It was built of something that looked like limestone, with a fifty-foot tall mansion towering in front of me - bathing me in its pleasant shade. Only I wasn't alone in the shade, a woman... No a young woman, or rather a girl of at least 14 was bent other on one knee a few meters in front of me, her head was hung low and I faintly make out something like a prayer. She looked like how you would imagine an Arab Princess in plain wear to look like, it's hard to describe though, you should see it to understand. Well, let me show you... "

Upon ending her words, Phoniex reached something Leo had just noticed on his sister. An ankh cross necklace, it was made out of amber, glued to a locket made out of gold colored metal. 

And Phoniex opened the locket to reveal something he had never expected to see in it. Inside was a picture of a teenage girl.

Phoniex was right, she did look like a princess. A warrior princess. She had warm caramel-colored slightly Arabic features, framed by short curtain pf ahoulder length dark hair. Like sun the sunshines through a curtain shined her amber eyes, which seemed to have sunlight and flames having a party in them. Her eyes looking straight into the observer of the photo, were filled with admiration. She could have stopped a battle feild with those looks, or could have simply sliced  everyone in half with her sharp chin and high cheekbones. She gave the vibe of a princess who would despise children, yet something in the smile on her red lips seemed motherly.

Leo felt a stab of guilt, because of him, his sister didnt have a mother. Yet something besdies the guilt flooded his insides. A warm tingly feeling as  the beast in his stomach awake and sniff the air greedily as he observed the photo. 

Phoniex as if felt her brother's yearning for a distraction from the image and began again: 

" She looked up at me and in her eyes, I immediately stood up feeling stronger than ever as fresh as a flower. The girl looked up and the bright burning embers she had for eyes seemed to harden into lava stones as her features softened and she looked much more motherly that I felt a sudden impulse to run toward her and throw my arms around her. She rose up and toppled almost immediately as if life was being slowly but strongly drained out of her, her mouth opened in a silent scream and she toppled into the arms of a dark-skinned male who must have appeared out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around the girl. The girl started to grow limp in his arms and slowly I could see her breathing growing slower and slower and ~ "

Leo gasped with clear emotions crooning in his throat and accidentally pinched his sister's arms causing her to shriek in surprise and grow silent.

" Sorry, " Leo reddened in shame and pressed his face against his sister, as if trying to apologize without words.

Phoniex just shifted risking not reached out a massage her arm where Leo had nipped her, as the skin has popped a drop of blood was trailing down her limb.

Leo had noticed his sister's discomfort and another wave of guilt washed other him.

Phoniex as if felt her brother's regret and as hastily as she could she wiped her arm, brushing the blood away before continuing.

I shrieked afraid that these horrors were happening because of me, no it was happening because of me. 

Suddenly I heard hurried footsteps behind me and next in the next moment someone's arms wrapped around me from behind me - scooping me up and racing toward the two at the other side of the courtyard. " Zia! " I heard a fear-streaked voice scream right above my ear... "