열둘

so so sweet, you're really so sweet.

꒰ miso. ꒱

i knocked on the music room's door.

"dO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAAAAN"

"GO AWAY ANNA"

"NO FUCK YOU"

i barged in the room and kevin threw a damn plastic bottle on my face.

"bITCH─"

i threw the bottle back at him and it successfully hit his face too.

"OUUUCH"

"that's what you get. by the way, i just came here to ask you to help me find changmin." i said.

he looked at me with a disgusted face. "i'm not your changmin locator."

"just help me." i pulled him up from his seat and dragged him out.

he kept on whining but i ignored him & searched for changmin.

"why do you keep on searching for changmin tho" kevin asked.

i stopped walking & his question also got me thinking. yeah, why??

"i don't know.. maybe because he ain't hanging out with us that much anymore." i shrugged and continued dragging him.

"or maybe," he spoke. "you're jealous cuz he's now friends with yoohyun."

"wait what? jealous? haha no" i denied & let go of his arm, still walking.

"hey, don't leave me!" he followed my steps and eventually caught up.

"you're just sooo used to be the one changmin cares for and adores the most. you're basically his favorite human being besides his parents." kevin said.

hearing those made me kinda happy.

hiding my smile, i shook my head, denying that i'm jealous.

"i'm not jealous." i mumbled.

"if you say so. but i dare you to look at that." kevin turned my head to the right and there, i saw the two.

"you should keep on smiling! it makes you look prettier."

"n-no! no one cares anyway.."

"i do!"

oh wtf are they doing

"by the look on your face, you don't seem too happy." kevin snickered.

the others started gossiping about them too. yoohyun is the no. 1 news at school, and now, changmin is involved.

"why is he with her"

"i smell jealousy" kevin sniffed.

"how 'bout smell juyeon's ass instead." i glared at him & looked back at the two.