Jirou Sensei gives up

Kaminari POV
Kaminari lays back against his bean bag chair. “I wanna just relax! This is so hard!” Kaminari complains to Jirou, who swats his head. “Yaomomo already said that she won’t be able to tutor you and I’m the only other person willing to do it!” Jirou hisses at him, rustling through the homework assignments, he didn’t take many notes so Jirou was forced to bring her own for this. “Were you really willing or did you promise Yaomomo…?” Kaminari asks her while rubbing his head. “I volunteered to help, thanks very much.” The Punk rock sighs, “And I’m beginning to regret it.” She adds and  Kaminari laughs. “Well, your fault for volunteering!” He jeers and Jirou jabs his arm with her earphone jack. “Shut up and try to learn something today.” She growls at him, “Oooh~! Scary Kyouka!” Kaminari teases her, he wasn’t in the mood for studying and wants to instead do anything but learn. Kaminari hears Jirou mumble to herself something about idiots and monkeys and he just casually plays with the drawstrings of his pikachu hoodie. “Okay, if you’re not going to focus, I’m giving up for today!” Jirou exclaims, slamming the table with her hands, “Okay! Wanna game~?” Kaminari asks, smiling wide at her. Jirou puffs out her cheeks and Kaminari could tell that she was in the middle of deciding to yell at him, or to agree then yell at him. “Ugh, fine you stupid Pikachu Power Bank!” Jirou huffs at him, Kaminari chuckles. “Nice new nickname! I love it! At least you acknowledge me as a grown up Pikachu now!” he grins and Jirou smacks him on the head with her earphone jacks. “Shut up and grab your 3DS…” She tells him and Kaminari rubs his head before grabbing at his 3DS. “What happened to that happy Kyouka that went out on a fake date with me?” Kaminari teases her, patting her on the head. “Happy Kyouka was introduced to Dumbass Kaminari and ran away.” Jirou answers, swatting his hand away with her jacks, looking annoyed. “C’mon… lighten up and enjoy yourself Kyouka! It’s not like the world will end if you smile or something!” Kaminari tells her, making an attempt to pinch her cheeks. “Don’t even try.” She hisses at him. “What’s up with you being so affectionate anyways?” She asks him, grabbing his hands and moving them away from her. “I’m bored! Kirishima always lets me pinch his cheeks!” Kaminari sighs, when he gets bored, he becomes overly affectionate to whoever is there, usually the Bakusquad minus Bakugou. “Well, I’m not Kiorishima so hands off!” She glares at him, puffing out her cheeks again. “Y’know, it’s kinda cute when you are all tsundere like that!” Kaminari laughs, Jirou hisses like a cat. “Wh-who are you calling a Tsundere?!” Jirou yells at him. “I’m just saying! Don’t hurt me!” Kaminari complains to her and she grumps and sits down on another bean bag chair. “So, did you plan another place to go to?” Jirou asks him, she goes over to his snack pile and takes out a bag of dagashi. “Hey!” Kaminari complains and she opens the pack sticking he tongue out. “Girlfriend priorities.” She states and Kaminari watches as she reaches into the bag to get a potechippu. Kaminari sighs and turns his 3DS on for the two of them to play. “Y’know? If I had more cash and time to buy more dagashi, I would.” Jirou tells him, munching on the chips. “Want one?” She offers Kaminari one and he takes one and attempts to toss into his mouth. The chip instead falls onto his face and to his lap. Jirou giggles at this. “Phht, you’re such a loser at these things.” She smirks at him. “Excuse me? Did Ms. Loser of the Date just make a statement?” He responds, Jirou raises an eyebrow. “Did Mr. Bottom of the Class just say something?” She retorts. Kaminari tries to return with a comeback but nothing came to his mind. “I win!” She does a punk hand sign in victory and Kaminaari sighs. “Here, You can go first since I lost” Kaminari hands her the 3DS. “Thanks!” She takes it. Kaminari had turned on Mario again so that they could do the level exchange thing they did last time.

A/N
How did you make real friends in high school...-Chrysdamessedupauthor

A/N
It was all of Mikaela's friends, really...I just seemed more approachable once I started living with him, or something like that.- TheNationalDex

A/N
Your best friend/boyfriend actually goes to the same school as you, gawd, you're so lucky...-Chrysdamessedupauthor

A/N
;-;-TheNationalDex

A/N
I want friends....... Lord Diavolo gimme friends, maybe the nicest angel you've got...-Chrys

A/N
*Scummy laughter* A wild Mammon appears! -TheNationalDex