Oh my...

Okay. If you people find these...these lowlifes...do as you wish. I myself don't care...they are abusers and desrve Hell...

they are abusers and desrve Hell

Ya...
Let them fuking die...

And this is how the dog was found and rescued:

Thanks to the woman who saw and saved this dog, he gets to live another day

But these sickos...
They couldn't try to sell the dog to a loving family, or give him to a no-kill shelter. No. They just HAD to try to drown the poor thing! To hurt the being who trusted them with his life, who would take a million stabs just to make sure they live, that no one hurts them...
And THIS is how they repay him!? They make him scared for his life, literally torture him by doing this, because he's literally drowning, water filling and burning his lungs. All because they couldn't go through the small process of selling him or anything!
Well, now they're gonna pay BIG TIME
Either the justice system actually decidedls to be in a good mood, someone takes revenge, or Karma does the work itself...
If no one finds them, and no justice befalls them, I hope they get in a brutal terrible car accident, or they get stuck in a storm and drown in their car...

Keep an eye out for these people, please!
I don't know where River Trent is, but I'm assuming they love in the same state as it. So people living in that state, keep a look out...