Harvey Mills: Wedding

POV Harvey:

Today's the day I get to marry m amazing fiance I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her so much and I just want to see her right now I want to see what she looks like in her wedding dress I bet she is looking as stunning as ever. I am probably sounding like a total pest because I want to see her right now but this is the longest time we have been away from each other besides when I go on tour but that doesn't count though. 

A few hours later 

I'm at the alter and I'm still waiting for my love to walk down the isle and I can't wait to see her either. I can sense she is gonna be so gorgeous and beautiful and I just want to see her if you get me.I still sound like a total pest because I want to see her. Harvey calm down you will see her soon be patient. 

A few minutes later

I can finally see her walking down the isle and what did I tell you she's beautiful and gorgeous likes I said and I can't believe she's gonna be mine forever unless we get a divorce which won't happen and I will make sure it won't happen. I actually can't wait to start a family with her a little Mills family and I just realised she is now a Mills that is crazy she now has my surname and I can't believe we have also said I do to each other that was one of the moments of my life I am telling you right now. 

Authors note:

Hey I'm roadmills also known as Holly.

My fan account is @roadmills on insta.

I hope you all enjoyed my first imagine x

301 words