Don't make me go

"If I'm being honest, I looked forward to the Thorn Birds all day" says Connor while he's taking the dish to the kitchen. He and Oliver just ate a lovely meal together.

"Didn't school start again?" asks Oliver who's doing the dishes. "I mean, don't you have to go home and do work?"

"Yeah, but you know... It's the first week and I have to find out if Ralph and Meggie finally do it-" he gets interrupted by Oliver, who overwhelmed him with a passionate kiss.

Foam is coming through his neck from Oliver, who takes distance after the kissing. His cheeks flushed and his eyes wide because of what just happened.

"You don't get to do that."

"Uh, you kissed me" says Connor. Happy by the pleasent surprise wipes he his neck dry.

"Exactly" says Oliver stressed. "I'm so stupid."

"Look, Oliver, relax."

"No. Don't you get it? You go through life looking like you do, meeting guys all the time, but me. You're... You were special to me, and than you hooked up with that other guy-"

"Oliver, I really like you too" says Connor, who was a little uncomfortable hearing Oliver talking about him like that.

"I more than like you! Dammit. Like, you know the way you can't do drugs, that's how you are for me" confesses Oliver heartbreaking.

"We... We can take this slow" replies Connor. "I just don't trust anyone in my life, except you, so just, don't... don't make me go" begs he, looking Oliver in the eye. "Please."

Yeah, let's just take it slow. Mayby it will all work out some time, thinks Oliver, looking at this vulnerable person in front of him. This person that he can't imagine out if his life. Connor, the one he loves.