Mr. Compress

Izuku didn't really know what to expect when he decided to become a hero for villains.

Maybe he always sympathized with some that could actually be saved if someone made the right choice. Either way, he studied his way through college and became what he is today. He wouldn't say he is a therapist or anything like that. It is more like he knows how to read someone from the endless years of bullying his quirkless status got him. He knew what the other person was feeling and hiding. He could read them like a book before they even made a move. He filled notebooks on their behavior and their quirks. He knew strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, and he did it all very well.

So well, he got recognized by Nedzu in the middle of his college sophomore year. He became connected to the hero world in ways he never thought possible. He became several things for them. A quirk analyst to make them wiser and stronger. A therapist to talk to them about their problems and how they could fix them. A friend to many who saw him as a 'cinnamon roll'. He didn't know what that was about, but he liked the sound of it.

Izuku didn't know he got a specific assignment until his childhood friend pointed him into a new program they were going to try out. A villain rehab? He shrugged at the idea before continuing with the assignment. Turns out he gets to move away from civilization too! Aww yeah, sign him up. As long as the place has WiFi.

So he moved into a nice three-story building in the middle of nowhere with enough food for the apocalypse. And there he waited until the villains came in. The League of Villains. Thank god he didn't have to deal with the other three and the big one. He just had to deal with eight of them. He pulled up the profiles on each one and the notes he made with it.

Name: Dabi
Quirk: Cremation: Grants him the ability to generate blue flames from his body with minimal effort. His flames are extremely hot, and it is believed their temperature and intensity are higher than that of normal fire since of their color. Hot enough to burn an entire group of people to ash in mere seconds. Dabi can also combust anything he touches! Can create fireballs, flamethrower tracks, a burst of fire, and able to generate massive walls of fire to surround his targets. Dabi's body has a low tolerance for his own flames and his body will get burned if he uses them for prolonged periods of time
Notes: Personality is stoic and aloof. He is confident in his abilities and focused when it comes to fighting. Shown to be very sadistic with his fighting. According to research, he spares families or humans who suffered because of heroes and villains alike. Dangerous.

Name: Toga Himiko
Quirk: Grants her the ability to take on the exact physical appearance of another individual by ingesting their blood. She also can copy and change their clothes by getting naked before the transformation. If not, her clothes would ruin the disguise. She can shift between many disguises if she has consumed different people's blood
Notes: Drains blood of her victims. Dangerous

Name: Kurogiri
Quirk: Warp Gate: Can create and manipulate a dark fog that acts as a portal. When he makes a mass of the fog, it transports anything to a nearby location. He can create multiple exit points. It is based on coordinates, so he can teleport as long as he knows where it's going.
Notes: Shown to be very polite and well-spoken dealing with 'heroes'. Very level-headed, very loyal and level-headed. Dangerous

Name: Sako Atushiro/ Mr. Compress
Quirk: Compress: Allows him to compress anything into a small marble without actually damaging it. The weight is also reduced, making it easy to carry. If used on a person, it traps them and allows him to abduct them. The Quirk can be used to select body parts.
Notes: Left-arm prosthetic. He is a showman that loves to monologue. He is very talkative and arrogant towards heroes. A master at agility and stealth. Dangerous.

Name: Hikiishi Kenji/ Magne
Quirk: Magnetism: Allows her to magnetize people around her within a 4.5-meter radius. She could magnetize a person's entire body or specific limbs. Men are polarized south, and women are polarized north. Quirk does not allow her to magnetize herself.
Notes: She has garnered a reputation for herself as a B rank villain. 9 armed robberies, 3 murders, and 29 attempted murders. Dangerous.