⌗ song of the sirens

Start from the beginning

The Healer Maiden gave up her family to keep her powers forever. She did it so that she would be able to heal the mere living creatures of the cursed forest. However, not too much of everything can suffice. Anything and everything has to have limits of their own. The overflowing powers only led to the destructing of the once fruitful maiden.

Finally, the Ice Maiden was the most powerful of all; the queen of the cursed forest as everyone called her. What she gave up was the forest itself. The whole of the cursed forest was banished from any living creature in it. All plants and animals died, while the maidens lived in despair forever. The decision was for achieving mere love so that the Ice Maiden could be free forever and live her life as a normal human.

The five sins were fulfilled. And only one was left.

200 years pf despair later, the Rose Maiden fulfilled the sixth sin, which was nothing but sacrificing herself for the other five sinners.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀NOTE O1.3 — THE KILLING MOON

The six maidens dragged back to their pasts, were just given a chance by the Almighty to reverse what they had done previously. To choose the opposite just to not be a sinner anymore.

The cursed forest was revived again, and so were the conditions of the maidens. And now it was a chance for them to re-build the forest and their lives again together. This could be done as the Almighty said, "If you want to have a better future and reverse your pasts, the only thing that you have to do is to have the Rose Maiden to devour the Forbidden Fruit and all the six maidens to dance for the holy Song of the Sirens."

The Forbidden Fruit was blood-red in color just like a mere apple, but it wasn't so. It was more than just an apple, rather it was a very powerful element found at the center of the forest and can only be devoured on the word of the being who had cursed the forest, which was allegedly the Almighty.

The Song of the Sirens was a sacred ritual carried out to revive what was lost in the past. It could get you anything back, without any sacrifice (as the maidens knew), anything you want which you have lost forever.

However . . .

No, it was not right. It was not the Almighty who brought the six maidens back but it was the God of Hell, Satan who had initially cursed the forest. The Almighty never, rather it was Satan who turned it into the cursed forest and also created the six maidens.

Surprisingly, the six maidens were not evil enough for Satan to use them, they were too pure and innocent. Their grace and beauty were only because of their purity.

Thus, Satan had brought them back again to their pasts, not to reverse it, but to carry out the sacred ritual with the sacred fruit to make them sacrifice themselves. Indeed, everything was planned. Only the Rose Maiden's sacrifice would not help the evil, as what he needed was all six of them and no matter which road was chosen, the six of them were fated to be at this moment right here to perform the Song of the Sirens.

Again, the Song of the Sirens did bring back whatever one had lost in the past. However, it, certainly, needed a sacrifice.

That sacrifice was nothing but the souls of the maidens.

Unknowingly, as they carry out the ritual, their souls get sucked into the blood-red Crystal of the Killing Moon and result in them to turn into evil witches, just as Satan wanted.

But then, who could now save those six maidens? How would they return to their purity from their impurity?

All it was the fault of the sacred Song of the Sirens and the Forbidden Fruit . . .

HASEUL as THE ICE MAIDEN (YERIN)JOON as THE WHITE MAIDEN (SOWON)VIOLET as THE FIRE MAIDEN (SINB)YUI as THE BUTTERFLY MAIDEN (YUJU)CLAIRE as THE ROSE MAIDEN (EUNHA)SOOYOUNG as THE HEALER MAIDEN (UMJI)SOWON as THE MAIDEN OF LOVEJELIE as THE WATER MA...

JOON as THE WHITE MAIDEN (SOWON)
VIOLET as THE FIRE MAIDEN (SINB)
YUI as THE BUTTERFLY MAIDEN (YUJU)
CLAIRE as THE ROSE MAIDEN (EUNHA)
SOOYOUNG as THE HEALER MAIDEN (UMJI)
SOWON as THE MAIDEN OF LOVE
JELIE as THE WATER MAIDEN
SYD as THE EARTH MAIDEN

HASEUL as THE ICE MAIDEN (YERIN)JOON as THE WHITE MAIDEN (SOWON)VIOLET as THE FIRE MAIDEN (SINB)YUI as THE BUTTERFLY MAIDEN (YUJU)CLAIRE as THE ROSE MAIDEN (EUNHA)SOOYOUNG as THE HEALER MAIDEN (UMJI)SOWON as THE MAIDEN OF LOVEJELIE as THE WATER MA...

THE CURSED FOREST — THE 2ND MINI ALBUM
TR6ND FIRST COMEBACK — OFFICIAL RELEASE OCT 2020