Boyfriend

Cuddling Bakugou was the best feeling of my life, we would always stay separated after sex but right now he was holding me like he was going to lose me. He has a big chest, sometimes I have the urge to maybe bite his nipple or maybe play with them but other than that I was so focused on his cute sleepy face. Our legs were tangled together but I have no idea how that happened, as I tried thinking about yesterday my brain started hurting more.

How much did I drink? I need to stop drinking damn it. I tried going back to sleep but the thought of work ruined me, eh, I'll just wake up when my alarm tells me to. Probably in like five minutes. I peeked up at the sky and realized...it was still dark. The clock read 3 in the morning, had he been cuddling me since the start? Fuck! I wish I can remember what happened! His arm adjusted and then began rubbing circles on my back, then he huddled closer to me.

So cute! I tugged on the back of his shirt as I buried my face in his boobs, his nice...big-what the hell. A-Are his boobs bigger than mine?! Damn it! So humiliating!... Did I just stutter in my mind! He groaned a tiny bit then I could literally feel his eyes on the top of my head. Mine were tightly shut so I was pretending to be asleep. He slowly slid his arms away from me and I had to act like I didn't notice, then he got off the bed and walked away.

Maybe he accidentally cuddled me in the middle of the night, no big deal. As I was heartbroken he came back and the footsteps get louder. He set something that sounded like a cup on the stand and went back in bed. So, he was drinking water? I thought that was the end of it and I can finally sleep but he then slid his arms around me again!

"Dumbass..." He sighed before actually sleeping.

Ok, unexpected, he's doing it on purpose. I smiled and adjusted so I can really be close to him.

————————

"Thanks so much..." I cried as I ate the sandwich Monoma had given me. "I didn't eat breakfast!"

"You're bad at taking care of yourself, your IQ is probably really low." He said with a serious face.

"You're mean."

"...So uh, L/n." He rubbed his neck. "You uh, doing anything later?"

"Not really, I have nothing better to do with my life." I blinked.

"Nah." He stared up at the ceiling. "I just wanted to ask you out."

"Oh, that's nice..." I continued eating my food...

Wait what?

"W-Wait! You're asking me out?" I choked.

"Yeah, you're surprisingly not annoying." He sipped his drink. "So?" He grinned. "Wanna?"

"Well..." I thought about it.

I have no chance with Bakugou at all since all he wants is sex which I don't blame him for, I'm pretty fucking great.

"I mean...you know what? Yeah-"

"She won't." Bakugou slammed his hand on the table.

"She's not your girlfriend." He shrugged. "Why are you being so protective."

"Get lost. We need a minute." Bakugou angrily said.

"I'm comfortable right here." Monoma glared. "Mind your own business."

"Fine then. Dumbass, come with me." Bakugou pulled on my arm and dragged me away.

He dragged me to the bathrooms and locked the door, staring at me like I was the dumbest bitch he's ever seen.