The Past - One

Six year olds:
Baby me started running around the house as baby Tommy was chasing me. I screamed,

"Go away!" Tommy continued to chase me and he soon caught up to me and he grabbed my hair and pulled on it and I started to cry. Tommy sat down next to me trying to calm me down. Our moms came and they put Tommy in time out. I started to make fun of Tommy and he got mad and started to scream. Then our moms put me in time out in another room.

Seven years old:
We both started 1st grade. Our moms brought us to the building and I saw some pretty girls so I walked over to them leaving Tommy. We said hi and I made some new friends. When I was talking to my friends Tommy kept on following us and being annoying.

Eight years old:
Tommy would also say bad words and I would always tell on him. His mom and my mom would just tell him not to say those words but he still did.

Nine years old:
I told Tommy about my first crush and he told the kid so I tried to beat him up, but Tommy was much stronger than me.

Ten years old:
Everyone is the school started to decide who was "popular" and who wasn't and I got put on the popular side while Tommy wasn't very popular. I stopped hanging around Tommy but if anyone said anything to him I would still defend him.

Eleven years old:
Tommy started to become more and more annoying to me. We started to drift a lot and I no longer defended him in times that I should've.

Twelve years old:
When my friends saw Tommy at my birthday party they made fun of me for a whole week. After this I always denied that me and Tommy lived in the same house, even though it was pretty noticeable. Not only did we go on the same bus, get off at the same stop, but we also went into the same house everyday.

Thirteen years old:
We started social media's and I would always brag about how I had more followers than Tommy and he would brush it off saying things like,

"I don't care about your followers, Y/N."

Fourteen years old:
I was always really mean to Tommy around my friends, but he would always be mean back to me. When we were alone I would still be mean to him but not as much.

Fifteen years old:
I found out about about Tommy's youtube channel and would tease him about it and then when he gained more followers than me he would tell me to shut up because I had less followers.

Sixteen years old:
Tommy's channel started to grow larger than anyone expected and people started to forget about me as Tommy seemed more important. Tommy started to meet other creators and once he asked me if I wanted to be featured in a video but I was too bitter to say yes. Now we are in the kitchen together, baking a cake for Tommy's three million subscriber special.