Chap:-2 In the palace

Athanasia's POV:-

Well, its been a few weeks since I became Athanasia. I am not planning on meeting anybody outside the Ruby palace and run before the age of 18.

I don't even care about the newly born 3 hear older brother that I have. I am not going to meet my father at the age of 9 at the garden and live my life peacefully here with all the maids.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the age of 9 years old, Athanasia met her father for the first time when he was hosting a banquet. She wasn't able to sleep that night, so she went to that area for God knows what purpose.

There she saw Claude. Her father... She yearned for his live for all her life. Why? Because when their eyes met, she was welcomed with Claude's long cold stare for sometime.

For a child who was devoid of any love, even the maids used to ignore her, for such a child, be it a cold gaze, she thought of it as care and hence clung on to it.

After that, she started working harder than before on ettiquates and studies. She became a genius but... The talks of the Ruby palace don't go out at all, so, the fact that she was a pro was always concealed.

Damn! Then at 14 Jennete entered who won over Claude and melted his frozen heart, Athanasia thought that if she helped Jennete, then Claude might notice her, but all in vain.

At 18 by Jennete's aunt, she was framed to be a murdered who attempted to poison Jennete. Then later, without any trial she was executed. And so her pitiful life, pitifully ended and also, after knowing that Athanasia wasn't the main culprit of the attempted murder, he didn't even show any bit and piece of regret.

She was pitiful in afterlife too. No matter how much I think about it, it all happened when she was 9.

That's why I'm not going to meet that guy at 9 years old at all. Hey! No matter how much I think about it, there was no other brother of mine except for a sister called Jennete. So then how did this guy get birth?

Ah! Unless and until, a mother gives birth, a child isn't born. So should I assume that this older brother's mother was reincarnated? If I go along that line of thinking, then probably it might happen end all of my worries and doubts about this new brother. But still, there's one question...

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH CLAUDE TO LOVE HIS NIECE AND EVEN HIS SON BUT NOT LOVING HIS OWN DAUGHTER FROM A DIFFERENT WOMAN?

Why is it that only I suffer all the time? Why should Athanasia be the only one to suffer, while the ones who hurt her, roam around freely?

Again though, its nit my part to think for now. All I need to do is to think about escaping before 18.

Yes!
-----------------------------------------------------------

I have made a perfect plan to escape, I would collect as much gold as I can and then run off. I think that I should probably not get too attached to anyone. It'd be hard for me to run away with the burden of many people.

Lately I have been hearing some strange rumours about the palace being haunted. Geez, don't scare me! According to what I heard, the sweets of the kitchen are being stolen at night. I'm damn sure, its nit a ghost but a sweet tooth having midnight snacker. Gee...

Anyways, there's no news about Claude coming to see me at all while Lily keeps insisting on the fact that his majesty still loves me. You gotta be blind woman. Anyways, so now after an year of being born, I'm officially an unfavoured princess. Great, not much attention, so less pain in the butt.

Even the maids have now started to calm down. No problem anymore. But.... Except for Lily most of the maids are not even paying attention to me! Not like I care, but still, the fact that original Athanasia became like this was because of these maids.

Anyways, its not a matter to be concerned with right now. I should build up energy to run away quickly. Yes. Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! I was doing various movement exercises to make my reflexes better...

Some weeks later -------------------------------

My reflexes have gotten a bit better, but you know what? I just saw that many maids were stealing stuff from my room and swindling money. This all ended when Lily went and fought with the head maid. Now Lily took the position for herself. Way to go Lily!

Shes trying heard, so even I should do it right? Then... Exercise... Exercise....