19

I woke up with a good feeling, as soon as i open my eyes...i saw Treiton staring at me while using his left arm to support his face as he stares at me. I gave back the stares that he's giving me and he smiled because of that. Napapaisip na lang ako bigla, is this man already in love with me?

I reached for his nape and gave him a small kiss, siyempre concious ako sa hininga ko noh baho kaya. And then i ignored him and get up in the bed and walked straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

Pagkalabas ko ng banyo ay nagpalit ako ng tshirt ni Treiton dahil nabasa yung sleeveless na pantulog ko. I looked for him after kong palitan ang damit ko, i heard musics downstairs and i can smell that he's cooking something. I'm watching Treiton's dancing body as i'm going down the stairs. I can't help but to smile because he's in a good mood today , and you can literally see it. 

Tahimik akong pumunta sa likod niya para gulatin siya, just wish na sana hindi siya mapaso sa niluluto niya. I picked the lid of the pan and a metal spatula.

"Bahhhh!!" i shouted as i hit the lid with the metal spatula.

"AY TITI MO WALoOOooOOoo!ー Babe!" he shouted at me.

"HAHAHAHAHHA , anong 'titi mo walo'? " i can't stop laughing because of his surprised face and with the funny phrase he just said.

"Mygoodness Prim, you surprised me!" he glared at me with so much irritation in his eyes, he looked like he's going to cry. 

"Oh please Treiton, sorry na HHSHAHAHAH" i put my both arms in the air as a sign of defeat but he's still glaring at me. 

I can't help but to laugh because his damn reaction keeps on replaying on my mind. Now he's still glaring at me like an animal who's ready to bite his prey. I bit my lower lip so i can stop laughing. I looked at the pan in the stove and immediately turn it off before approaching Treiton with a hug. I caressed his back as i leaned the side of my head to his chest. 

"Goodmorning." i whispered.

"Yeah Goodmorning princess." i felt that he kiss the top of my head and hugged me tighter.

"You're reaction is so priceless , sorry for playing with you hehe.." i looked straight to his eyes and smiled. 

"Aww babe stop saying 'hehe' , you're gonna be the death of me." he said while kissing my cheeks. 

After naming magbreakfast ay napag-isipan ni Treiton na umuwi na kami dahil sa isang classic dinner na kailangan naming imanage. Treiton's not going with me sa restaurant ko dahil may kailangan daw silang ayusin sa kompanya ng wine nilang magkapatid. 

Binaba niya lang ako saglit sa condo ko at umalis na papunta sa kompanya nila. I immediately washed my body and picked a good outfit. I'm wearing a black plain shirt tucked in a black high-waisted skinny jeans, i partnered it with my black chelsea boots and top my shirt with my black leather jacket.

I looked at the mirror while i dialed Mira's number. For those who can't remember, she's my excellent secretary.

"Hmmm, i look really cool." i complimented myself before i heard Mira's voice from the other line. 

"Goodmorning Ms. Guevarra, we finished it all and clear ma'am , it's just that , we consumed too much from their company. Isn't that a bit harsh ma'am?" Mira said with a whispering voice, obviously afraid that someone might hear her. 

"Why are worrying? for sure they'll be just fine for about a month. They're crazy rich and bastard, specially him. If i were you, i'd do it more HAHAHAHAHAHA.." i laughed, sounded so devil right now ,eh?

Dangerous Art of Beauty (Burnt Skies Series #2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें