It'z Summer

Mulai dari awal

"Let's go. We don't wanna be late for the best play in the world." Chaeryeong smacked my butt before pushing me towards the exit of the Capes.

"Shakespeare maniac." I retorted but being ignored by her.

Right after the play, we went to the Nottinghamshire River Festival to grab our snacks. Yeji intertwined our hands before whispering, "You might get lost."

"Girls, let's meet here at 9?" Yuna asked the both of us.

"We are separating?" I asked, low-key being an excited girl as I knew that I could spend my time alone with my Yeddeong over here.

"Yes. We can't stand the both of you being flirty with each other. It is totally disgusting." Chaeryeong scrunched up her nose.

"Whatever. Let's go, Ryuddaeng." Yeji walked away from them, tagging me along, considering the fact that my hand is in hers.

"See you later, lovebirds!" Jisu shouted while waving to us.

We then made our way to buy Yeji's favourite snacks, and then mine. We walked along the festival, stopping by on a bench to eat the food that we had bought. Sharing stories, making jokes, and leaning on each other's shoulders.

Oh yes, we also had been exchanging cheesy lines with each other. Not to forget, our intertwined hands never left each other, unless to grab the food or to pay the vendor.

"Should I ask her if she is really into me? But wouldn't it be a shame if she doesn't?" I questioned myself as I stared into her face, enjoying her perfect side view. Her sharp feline eyes, her pointed nose, her lips, her neck and else.

"Liking the view, babe?" Yeji asked me, making me snapped out of my trance.

"Who wouldn't?" And she blushed.

"It's 8.55. Let's go to the entrance to meet the others." She dragged me towards the entrance.

Once we arrived at the entrance, we are greeted by the trio, who are actually eating at a stall near it.

"Where are we going to right now?" I asked them after we took our seat across each other.

"Robin Hood Festival."

"Are we going to the woods?"

"Yup."

"Let's go!"

So here we are now, enjoying the magic show.

Not something cool, but something so hot

What's up, summer?

What's up, summer?

Not something that's just hot, but something sparkling

It's my summer

How's your summer?

Oh, my life, fun!

"Let's go somewhere else." Yeji whispered into my ear.

"Where to?"

"The Carnival."

"Great!"

After we told the trio that we are leaving, we made our way to the Nottingham Carnival, wanting to move our body into the beats, feeling ourselves in the groove.

Move or groove?

Step or dance?

Sing or shout?

You like? (You like? You like? You like?)

You like it!

The mood of our summer night gets higher

We, we, we all like this summer

Hey, hey, hey, hey!

We're gonna make our summer night

We, we, we all like this summer

Hey, hey, hey, hey!

Yeji dancing is one of my favourite view. The way she moves her body, the way she is putting away other things in her head and just enjoy the music. Yes, I loved it when Yeji is enjoying herself. When she is happy. And I want to be one of her sources of happiness.

How you doin' in summer?

A summer night party

Worries it's over

With everyone together, a bit hotter

---
So yeah that's it for now!

Anyway,,,,,,

ELLE NEVER FAILED TO MAKE THIS SHIP SURVUVE LONGER IN THE THUNDERSTORM AND THAT IS WHY I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER EARLIER THAN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE KSKALAKVJDKFPALAALAAHSGSDGDGAGDKAJSJXHSHSHSJVKSLDKALLFDKASLALLSDKSLALDKFLWWHDURISBCXNALALSLLDKAMSRYEJINATIONMAYALLRISE!!!