Saving a White Rose

Few years ago before the show started.

even before there were Grimm this was a World filled with Magic and Every kind of Races.

But the most feared Race of all of Them was The Demon Clan.

Demon were known for their abilities to Manipulate Darkness,Having twice up to seven hearts.

And even turn others to demons.but the most feared of them all were the Ten Commandments And Their Captain.

His Name was Meliodas the Commandment Of Love And The Most Ruthless Of the Demon Clan.

To the Point even His Own allies were afraid to Fight Against Him.but he was Eventually Banished for falling in love with a Girl from the Goddess Clan.

Then his commandment was given to a Demon named Estarossa who admired Meliodas.

Estarossa Eventually Killed Meliodas For His Treachery Against the Demon Clan.

But he never Died.Due to his Sin for falling in love with Elizabeth every time he would die he would lose a Fragment of His Emotions and Soul until he returned to his Ruthless Nature.

But 700 years later Peace ensued after a long fight Meliodas finally Settled down with Elizabeth.

And Estarossa Who is Real name was Mael Returned to his True Self An Archangel He And Meliodas have Buried the Hatchet and Eventually became Friends.

But it didn't last Long after That, Two Deities Came To the World Fighting each other Meliodas and Mael fought against them valiantly And Eventually They Were Able to stop them from ruining the World.

But the Cost was Too high they lost everything they had. But for Meliodas it hit Harder Because the Curses On him and Elizabeth were No more.

So when she died in his Arms he lost his not only his Wife............he also lost his Son.

Meliodas still Remembered the promise he made to her.that even if she is dead always help others.

But Mael Out of grief,Sorrow And Unbridled Rage gave up into his Demon Side returning into being Estarossa And Talked To Meliodas about the Idea he had as Mael.

Until they could find a Successor for their abilities they would do what they could to help others.sure Estarossa was Taking Control But He was Still Mael he cared for other beings.

So 300 Hundred Years Passed And They have seen their Old world turn into something else Steampunk machinery's,The Use Of Dust And Aura Instead Of Magic.

There used to be an Abundance Of Magic in the world but now there was Barely any Left.

And As they walked around minding their business they saw a Woman with A White Cloak And Silver Eyes.

Summer POV

Summer accepted the Job given to her By Ozpin thinking she would Be Able to finish it and Return to her Daughter's and Her home.

But she Was Wrong,The mission was harder than She thought And Was Eventually Injured And Her aura was about to break.

Summer:I'm sorry Ruby Mommy isn't going home today.*tears started to fall.*

She was surrounded by Grimm.little Did she know her words triggered something in someone.

3rd POV

Meliodas:Mom? She has Child. Estarossa let's kill them!

Estarossa:Finally something Fun.