PROLOGUE༄

YOU TIE THE FINAL KNOT of the flower crown as you sigh

     YOU TIE THE FINAL KNOT of the flower crown as you sigh. looking at the sky above you. you're currently in your backyard, the only outside world you can see is.. well, the sky.

your parents always say to always stay inside. say that the outside world is dangerous and you're saver here, inside.

being the good, obedient child you are, you listened.

you stayed in your parent's.. mansion alone. no friends, no siblings, no one. just your parents. it might sound bad and controlling.

and it is.

you set the flower crown inside a basket that's filled with other flower crowns you made. you sat up and grab the basket as you head inside.

you open the big door to your bedroom and went inside, closing it back after. you set the basket down on a table that's surrounded by dolls and plushies that's sitting on tiny chairs that you neatly placed there.

you stare at the dolls and plushies, their hair and fur tangled. some of them dirty and slightly dusty. you're aware that you're 15 and shouldn't be playing with dolls. but... you don't have anyone else.

your grab the flower crowns and give each one of them a crown. you smile looking at your work but your that smile quickly faded when you hear the door of the mansion open.

"____!!" the sound of your mother calling for you echoes throughout the mansion. you sigh, walking out of your bedroom and to the living room. "yeah?" you answer, your voice small and sore. since you don't have anyone to talk to, you don't have to use your voice too much.

"we bought you something." your mother smiles softly as she shows you 3 books. you tilt your head slightly, raising your eyebrow. "we bought you these. it's a simple children's book. we thought you'll like it."

she handed you the books and you took it. looking at the cover of the books. the first one consisted of 3 guys. the middle one holding a diamond sword. he wore a green hoodie and a small mask with a drawn smiley face. the one to his right wears a blue t-shirt. his brown hair slightly messy and he's wearing black googles. and the last one wears a black sweater and it's overlayed by a white t-shirt with a fire in the middle.

the second book consisted of 2 guys. they look like they're fighting. the one on the right is that green-hooded guy again. and on the other side was a pig-like person. he wears a crown and dressed up like royalty.

and the final book is those 3 guys again, but there are also other people. you couldn't really make out the outfit they're wearing but the title of the book is 'dream smp war'.

you thanked your parents as you ran back to your bedroom and put the books on your bed as you lay on the bed and grabbed the first book and started reading.