Things continue like this, perfectly, until the finals get closer and you have to focus more and more in training and studying. You do it together, but don't get much time to spend on simple things that you enjoy doing. But you need to keep your promise to Aizawa.

"DAMN IT THIS FUCKING STRATEGY EXERCISE!" You scream, throwing your book to the other side of the room.

     Bakugo stops what he is doing and smirks. He loves it when you get furious like this. He says it makes you pretty.

"What is up?" He asks taking his earphones off.

"This stupid exercise. I DON'T KNOW. I don't know how to solve this fucking situation." you say rubbing your eyes in stress.

     Bakugo stands up and grabs your book to take a look at the exercise you were talking about. He, then, sits next to you and proceeds to explain.

"Elemental quirks have limits. It is easier to make the person overuse them and lose control or not being able to use it anymore, than it is to fight them straight up. I don't know what is your difficultty in this. This is actually what you do to me when you..." Bakugo swallows his breath and let go a grwol. "Win."

"Hmm, I see now." You say, letting go a sigh because now it seemed pretty obvious.

"You are just tired." he says, lifting you up in his arms. "Why don't we lay down a while? To rest."

     He knells on the bed, while smiling at you.

"Yeah... to rest." you answer with a small giggle.

...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE FREE!!" Kirishima screams excitedly, untying his tie and throwing it up.

"Say it for yourself. We didn't pass... again." says Denki leaning on Mina and letting go a sigh.

"Agaaain" she cries, putting her head down.

"Bakugo got the second best grade in the class!" says Sero, putting his hand in Bakugo's shoulder.

Bakugo seems to be exploding in rage while looking at the final results.

"Who got first place this time?! Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida? Was it YaoMomo?" asks Kirishima rushing to see the sheets.

"None of us." says Todoroki coming from behind you. "Y/n did. Congrats." He says, turning to you.

     Midoriya comes to you, his eyes shining, but you are not certain if he is about to cry or if he is really happy about something.

"Congratulations." he is sobbing, he is probably going to cry. "Co-could you tell me what was the answer for question 2.4?"

"IT WAS C!" screams Bakugo, pulling you away from him.

"Actually... it was E." you say kind of embarassed.

     You are pretty sure you've just seen Bakugo's soul coming out of his angry mouth, and also Midoriya's from his bubbly eyes. Actually, Todoroki also seemed to be pondering in disbelief.

"It... it was a tricky question." you say, trying to make Bakugo let go of your arm, but he is holding you really tight.

"Hey, I got this one right too!" you hear Kirishima yell, followed by an explosion, which was Bakugo furious about it.

     He stomps away burning with rage.

"Hey, y/n." Midoriya calls you before you have the chance to go after him.

"Yeah?" you ask.

"So, we are thinking of celebrating the end of the semester in the city, eating some ramen, would you guys like to come too?" he asks.