Part 5

You and Bakugo are now dating, you've had a very intense next day to your first kiss, training against each other. Aizawa saw you fight against him and for a slight moment he shows he is proud of you.

     While studying with Bakugo, he explains to you that he thinks you are one of the most promissing heros he'd imagine, if only you were not so worried about your scars. You tell him about your insecurities with them, Bakugo says he likes them nontheless. You have your first night together.

     When you open the door of your room, ready in uniform, the unexpected presence of Bakugo makes you let go a shriek. You blush at the sight of his red eyes.

"Hi." You say in a whisper.

"Let's go?" he says, kissing you in the cheek.

     He had gone there to take you to class with him. You can barely get yourself to look at him straight, once it makes you remember his every touch on your skin the night before.

     People seem surprized to see you arriving together, there are whispers full of questions coming around. Kirishima is clearly giving you thumbs up and Mina giggling along with Sero and Denki.

     Aizawa takes one look at you and another at Bakugo to realize what is happening. It seems you will have some explanation to do.

     When the class is over, your Uncle asks you to stay.

"So, are you going to tell me what is happening?"he asks.

"Bakugo and I we... we... it... it happened you know. I... I don't know what to say uncle. I am very sorry." you stutter.

     Aizawa stares at you with a serious expression. You shrink as it seems you are going to get lectured again.

"Just don't let your grades fall." he says and grabs his sleeping bag. "And don't go soft on him in those trainings. He will kill you."

     The moment he stands up you give him a hug. He freezes but then, taps you gently on the back.

     The days go by as they were used to going, Mina coming to you to gossip, Sero and Denki taking to with them to do whatever dumb things they usually do, Kirishima taking you to their gaming sessions.

     But every morning Bakugo comes to take you to classes and, during the time you are alone together he holds you close to him, gently, and sometimes kisses you when you are not expecting.

     You have things in common that you didn't know before. You like some bands in common, and you think it is pretty cute how Bakugo still collects CDs and how excited he is when he shows them to you. Actually, you love his face when he is excitedly talking about anything, he looks like a little maniac, with that obsessed smile, but it is still cute.

     How he is going to be the gratest hero of this time. How much he loved that new song the band launched. When he shows you tricks with his drumsticks. When he talks about strategy classes or the new workout he and Kirishima had come up with. When he teaches you how to play his favorite videogames. When he puts music for you to listen with him on the earphones.

     There are so many things Bakugo likes talking about.

     He also likes listening to you about the things you like. He always looks at you and asks more about them. (Which things are these? Take some time to picture it)

     Every Saturday you go to the movies together and on Sundays, you train.

     Bakugo wins most of the matches you have, but you do defeat him a couple of times. He always gets really mad at these, but he also congratulates you after giving you a cold shoulder for a couple of days (he never stops coming pick you up for class though).