Double trouble (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Well, what do we have here?" Our head both turned to George crossing his arms by the disappearing door. "Who said you could start without me?" George spoke while tugging on his tie, trying to get it off.

"You were taking a long time, was I meant to just wait?" Fred kissed me again only to be rolled off me by George.

"Let me have a turn." He must have been annoyed since I was with Fred for almost two hours chatting with the girls while Fred was on my lap. George kissed me softly slowly building it up into an open-mouthed kiss. My bra was unclipped and slipped off, George sucked on my collar bone as Fred unzipped the side of my skirt. Gasping when George tweaked my nipples the two began to remove my clothes faster.

"Why am I always the one undressed first?" Trying to grab George's jumper he stopped me.

"There's two of us and one of you." George and Fred swapped positions so I started helping Fred get changed.

"G-George." I gasped as he licked a long stripe up to my clit. Fred grabbed me into a kiss.

"We're going to try something different today love." He murmured into my cunt. I just rolled my hips against him.

"But only if you want to." Fred finished parting out lips for a moment until I pushed him back against me.

"I'll take that as a yes," George said with a chuckle, a finger inserted itself inside of me and I moaned softly into Fred's mouth as George slowly pumped his finger. "Now try to stay calm." George followed up still sucking my clit when he slid his soaked finger to my second hole.

"G-Geroge." I stuttered shocked by the action. Fred moved to my breasts sucking there while his brother slowly moved inside my ass with a single finger.

"I think she likes it, George," Fred said against my skin. Biting my lip as George added another finger I gripped the sheets on either side of me, George just sucked harsher on my clit. "Does that feel good love?" Fred questioned me moving over to suck the side of my neck.

"Amazing " I breathed back before gasping as another finger squeezed inside of me. "Fred kiss me." Panting this out Fred wasted no time to move over to my lips while George started moving his fingers faster. Rolling my hips moaning into Fred's mouth he groaned before pulling apart from my lips. I gasped. "Take off your pants." Panting this out he smirked. Moaning louder as George went back to sucking my cunt as his fingers worked me.

"So demanding. What are you going to do?" George chuckled against me from his brother's words.

"Take them off and find out." Fred listened shredding himself of his clothes. Grabbing hold of his member he hissed. "The spell George. Fuck." Moving closer sucking on his tip as George cast a spell on my lower stomach it tingled slightly although it might be from the fast thrusts his three fingers were doing. "Deeper love. Yes, that's it." Bobbing my head further down Fred's shaft my body jolted when George sucked my clit.

"She's close again," George said pulling away.

"Then it's about time then." Fred said as I still sucked him to the point of deep throating. He groaned rocking his hips into my mouth. George got undressed while I continued giving a blow job to Fred. I gasped pulling away with a pop. George laid down of the bed. "Just relax love," Fred spoke as I lined up my ass with George's cock. Sinking down slowly George hissed.

"Good girl." He groaned. Rocking my hips and slowly moving up and down it wasn't so bad after a while. Fred gently grabbed my shoulders moving my back to go against George's chest. While George's hands went to my hips. "So tight for me. Get ready for another one." Biting my lip as Fred teased my cunt I gasped as he breached my walls.

"Fucking hell I'm so full." Fred continued to sink inside of me slowly not to hurt me. He groaned once fully in and leant forward kissing my cheeks.

"Let us know when we can move baby girl." The pair of them kissed wherever they could reach. Moaning softly when the stillness started becoming an overbearing feeling my hips rocked back and forward.

"I'm ready." I breathe. Fred nodded sitting back up to lift my hips a little. "Just go slow at first ok." Getting slightly nervous George whispered sweet nothings in my ear as they both started thrusting. As one would thrust in the other would move out. It wasn't long until the pace picked up. Moaning at the deep sensation I started moving along with the twins.

"You're really into this." Fred groaned out smirking down at me as sweat rolled down his chest. My mouth watered at that.

"Perhaps we should go faster, Fred," George spoke out of breath and I turned my face to the side to kiss him roughly. George moaned along with me as our tongues wove together.

"Took the words right out of my mouth George." They went faster after that. At the pace, they normally do when fucking me solo. My lips parted from George's as I moaned arching my back.

"Rub me I'm going to cum." I pleaded and George's hand went to my clit. An airy moan left my lips, tears perked in my eyes, body shaking I came hard against them.

"So tight. I'm at my limit." Fred groaned leaning forward to penetrate me faster. They came together spilling themselves inside of me making my back arch before relaxing tiredly onto George.