𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺, 𝑶'𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑬𝑹

Começar do início

―❐ Mihawk (Grace and Beauty Who Can Spot Swordsmanship A Mile Away x Chaos Stick Master Vehemently In-Denial About Knowing Swordsmanship)

―❐ Crocodile (I've Heard So Much About You x ...You've Heard of Me)

―❐ Sabo (I Want to Thank You―By Setting Fifteen Marine Bases On Fire x You Don't...Have to Go That Far; Gruesome Scar Buddies)

―❐ Smoker (Catching You Is My Job x Teasing You Is My Past-time)

―❐ Katakuri (I'm A Monster x We're In The Grand Line Buddy, Don't Feel Too Special)

―❐ Marco (You Saved Everyone I Love and Slowly I'm Seeing What Everyone Else Sees x YOU'RE A FLAMING BLUE BIRD YOU'RE SO COOL)

―❐ Thatch ( ('ω'ʃƪ) x (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑; Cooking Extraordinaire x Cooking Disaster)

―❐ Iceburg (I'm A Mayor With Responsibilities and Duties x I Literally Just Saw You Play With A Mouse For Two Hours Straight, But Go Off I Guess)

―❐ Paulie (SCANDALOUS WOMAN x Y'all Hear Sum'n?)

—❐ Lucci (Sadistic King 👑 x Please Observe Social Distancing, and By That, I Mean Get The Fuck Away From Me)

―❐ Kaku (Genuinely Has Feelings But Has A Job To Do x You're...Not That Bad, I Guess)

―❐ Benn (You're A Menace x I Could Be Your Menace and Wife Tho, Just Sayin')

―❐ Kidd (Hot-Headed Bastard Who Won't Stop Screaming x I'm Just Going To Ignore Everything You Just Said)

―❐ Law (Just Follow The Plan Please x Why Do That When You Can Make Another Plan Involving Explosions?)

―❐ Jinbe (Please Stop You Are Giving Me A Heart Attack x Gremlin Child Who Won't Stop Blowing Shit Up)

―❐ Izo (Is that...Someone With Common Sense—Nevermind, You Just Blew Up An Island x Nice Countour, By The Way)

―❐ Doflamingo (What You Could've Been x What He Could've Been)

―❐ Rayleigh (I Will Make It Up To You In Whichever Way I Can x You're Not Responsible For What Happened To Me, So... We're Good)

―❐ Ichiji

―❐ Yonji

―❐ Niji

―❐ Cracker (Hand In...In...M...Marriage...? x The Only Thing That's Going To Be Cracking Is Your Bones, Boy)

―❐ Killer (Mom™️ That Checks On Your Well-being Every 2 Seconds x Can A Noodle Fit Through Your Mask?)

―❐ Issho (I Wish I Hadn't Blinded Myself...I Would've Loved To See The One Who Changed That Demon's World x CALL HIM DEMON ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO DAVY JONES—)

―❐ Kuzan (Arara? You Look Familiar x Ice To Meet You)

―❐ Borsalino (I— x No, Shut Up)

―❐ Buggy (What'd You Just Call Me?! x RED NOSE REINDEER!)

―❐ Dragon (The Enigmatic Revolutionary Leader x The Enigmatic Informant...But Not Really)

―❐ Hawkins (Your Chances Of Dying Today Is 100% x Aight Bet)

―❐ Bartolomeo ((Y/n)-senpai!!! x I Will Never Forget The Day You Made Me Lose A Good Deal of A Bag of Candies, You Heathen)

―❐ Pedro (Begrudgingly Shows Affection But Can't Seem To Stop x WHAT IS THIS WHAT WHAT WHAT; Shortened Lives Buddies)

―❐ Page One