"What are you doing, we need to fight him" Ladybug said.

"No, we need to find Bunnix" Chat said. "She's hurt badly and might die"!

Ladybug sighed, taking her yo-yo and held it up to her ear. "Come on"! She tapped her foot.

"Hello"?

"Chloe, It's Ladybug. I need you to come to the Eiffel Tower immediately".

"Of course, what happened"? She asked. "I'll explain when you get here" Ladybug said and hung up. "Did you get a hold of Alya and Nino"? Chat nodded.

"Good" Ladybug sighed and looked at the sky. "Don't die Alix".

————

Bunnix had fallen through her burrow and ended up on the Montparnasse.

She groaned and placed her hand over her shallow chest wound.

"Great, it could be anytime from 1969 to whenever in the future" she thought. Someone kneeled down beside her. "Are you ok"?

"What year is it"? Bunnix asked. The person looked confused.

"What year is it"? She asked with more force. "2018" she answered. "Date"? "September 21st".

Bunnix sighed in relief.

She somehow managed to not fall back in time. She stood up slowly, every muscle burning.

"You probably shouldn't move" the woman said. "What's your name"? Bunnix asked.

"Lily".

"Look Lily, I have to go or else the super villain is going to kill me". Lily's eyes widened and helped Bunnix to her feet.

"Thank you" she said. They walked into the elevator, just as the villain passed over the tower.

————

When the superheros gathered on the Eiffel tower, Ladybug told them what had happened. "You guys let her fight a dangerous villain, by herself"! Honeybee yelled.

"Calm down" Carapace said.

"No, Alix could be dead for all we know"!

"We need to find her and then we'll worry" Rena Rouge said. "She could be anywhere or anytime" Ladybug said.

"Cause that makes me feel better about this"! Honeybee shouted.

"She's still in the city" Chat showed Ladybug his staff which had the GPS open. "At least she's still in Paris" Carapace said.

Ladybug dialed Bunnix, putting it in speaker. "Hello"? "Who is this"? Ladybug asked.

"Lily, I'm with your superhero friend right now" she said.

"Is she ok"?

"She's bleeding a lot and breathing shallow. I managed to get the knife out of her leg and wrapped it" Lily answered.

"Thank you, let me talk to her". Ladybug heard it being passed over to her. "Hey LB" Bunnix said.

"We're coming to get you" Ladybug said. "Oh shit" she heard her friend say.

"What do you mean, oh shit"?! She yelled.

"No Lily, I have to fight" Bunnix said.

"Bunnix I forbid you" Ladybug told her.

"If Honeybee is with you, tell her I'm sorry".

She stared at the yo-yo. Honeybee wasted no time swinging off the tower and running towards the Montparnasse. "Let's go"! Chat said and the four followed.

———

Chloe's eyes were filled with tears as she swung towards where her girlfriend is. "Don't die, Alix" She whispered, letting a couple tears be swept off her face by the wind. "I need you"

———

Bunnix hung up on Ladybug and stood up. "You can't disobey Ladybug" Lily tried to stop her.

"I can if there's other peoples lives on the line" She looked around the room at everyone then back outside where the Weapon Slinger  was waiting, grinning wide.

"Get everyone to the next floor, use the stairs" Bunnix told her and limped towards the door.

"You might not survive" Lily said. She looked at the woman.

"That's what it means to be a superhero". Bunnix walked out the door, adrenaline flowing through her veins.

———

"Good of you to come play with me again" The villain teased as she left the tower. Bunnix didn't even bother to say anything back. She was in pain and knew she'd probably die.

"Please" she managed. The villain smiled. "Now she pleads" he snickered.

He conjured a bunch of weapons. "Don't hurt anyone, just fight me" Bunnix said. "Fine, let's go bunny" he started chucking them at her.

To his surprise, she could still dodge most of them. "Why are you so resilient"!? He yelled.

"Because" Bunnix slowly stood from the ground. "I won't let Hawkmoth destroy time".

The villain growled and created a rope that went into the building, taking a hostage. "Give me your miraculous or I'll kill her".

Bunnix stood and stared at Lily, who looked back with guilt.

"Give it to me"! He yelled. Bunnix reached in her pocket and took out her watch. The villain grinned as she limped over.

"Yes, finally I can bring Emilie back" Hawkmoth said. "Make sure to keep this miraculous safe" he told the villain.

"Bunnix, don't"! Everyone looked up and saw the five superheros coming towards them.

Bunnix pulled Lily from the villain and she ran inside. But just like she had used that to her advantage, the villain used this to his.

The superhero turned, only to be stabbed in the gut. "You foolish superhero" he didn't pulled the dagger out and just pushed her to the ground.

Bunnix choked as she tasted blood in her mouth. He walked towards her, only to be kicked away by Honeybee.

While the others took care of the villain, she knelt beside Bunnix. She looked over her and gasped at all her wounds.

The wound on her leg and shoulder, the shallow wound on her chest and now the knife in her gut. "You're going to be ok" she stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry" she sputtered.

"Its ok, Ladybug will fix it".

Bunnix knew it wouldn't work, but had no energy to tell her or pulled the dagger out. Rena Rouge and Carapace ran over and knelt beside her as well.

"Ladybug is getting the akuma now, you'll be better soon" Rena said. Bunnix opened her mouth to talk and no words came out.

"What is it"? They all looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

She just closed her eyes and weakly shook her head. Then she heard the words. "Miraculous Ladybug"!

Bunnix took her girlfriend's hand as the ladybugs washed over her. Everyone gasped. All her light wounds had left but the ladybugs had left the two major ones.

"No" Honeybee said. "Ladybug"! Rena yelled to her friend.

"What's wrong..." she saw Bunnix and let out a cry.

"I tried" Bunnix took a breath. "To tell you it wouldn't work". "We'll get you help" Chat said.

"We have to get her to Master Fu" Ladybug said. "Stay alive for us" Carapace said.

That's when Bunnix closed her eyes, her watch falling out of her now open grip. Ladybug picked it up. "Let's go"!

Someone picked her up gently and whispered to her. "Stay with me please, I love you". She couldn't hang on anymore and fell into the dark.
———
So I don't know what this is... Angst? Oh well.

The idea of Honeybee belongs to Sorryjustanotherperson on Tumblr.

Random storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें