*Go. Don't even think of doing the same thing later. " I immediately walk out the room, surprise seeing my members waiting for me outside.

"What are you -." I am cutted off by dragging me inside my studio. "What's the matter?"

"Unnie, don't worry about anything." Joy said, sitting next to me. So did the others.

"What are you saying?" I laugh while they remain serious.

"We also wanted to see you happy. You did everything for us unnie. You don't even made us worry, when we -." - Seulgi

"I am happy. You don't have to worry about that." I said, patting their heads one by one.

"Don't you think its time already unnie? Suho oppa might not let go you for real this time." Yeri said, as she hug me from behind.

"No. Just focus on your schedules right now okay? Don't mind -."

"Tell them unnie. We're here to support you." Wendy said, as if she can change my mind.

"No. I can't. You know -." I heard them sighed. "Family matters the most. I can't abandon you."

"Being selfish for once is not bad Unnie. Whatever you decide to tell later, we got you." Seulgi and the others went for a group hug. And Yeri is Yeri, who began annoying her older sisters.

"I can't let Red Velvet drag into this." I uttered, barely saying the word for myself. Being torn with my group and Lisa is never easy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby." I said, when she luckily answered her phone now.

"Where are you?" I frowned when she sound so different.

"I'm - I'm in the dressing room." She makes me nervous. This side of her made her more attractive and scarier at the same time. "We're having the press con today." The line went silent.

"Is this about confirming now your marriage?" She sound so serious. I know she might not say it, she's not okay with it.

"The Ceo made it happen, and -." I sighed.

"It's okay baby. I understand. Don't get too consume with their questions just like the last time." I can she her smiling, making me smile more.

"Aren't you coming baby?" I wanted to see her, and I don't know when.

"I wanted to but I might draw their attention. Just focus baby. Don't think of anything okay? Think of what you need to do." Why does it hurts hearing this from her now?

"You know I love you right, baby?" I asked, I heard her softly laughing. Making me blush and emotional at the same time.

"I love you too baby. I wanted to talk more but I need to go now baby. Have fun okay?" We hang up, staring my self on the mirror.

FLASHBACK

"You like me but not enough for you to make time and choose me."

Hearing this from her is like putting a sharp knife through my heart, but what hurts the most is seeing her with somebody else.

"My Lady, the owner of the restaurant wanted to meet you." I nodded yet confuse what are this Men in Black doing here.

"Take a sit Irene." Surprise but I bowed towards them. I look at Wendy who seem to be a different person today.

"Ms. Bae, I wont take much of your time, the guy that you are with today, Who is he?" Lisa's mom asked, elegantly sipping her wine.

"Excuse me, Tita let her breathe first." Including how she talk became different. I look at her, bracelet and ring like Lisa's. The pins and the - - - My eyes went wide when Lisa's confession last time started to sync in.