Neko

Dream is part cat or what most people call it a Neko. This is the reason Dream has never shown his face because Neko's are not a excepted species. How will everything turn out when George makes a surprise visit ?
Top-George
Bottom-Dream
There are mentions of rape, sex, abuse, and cussing. If you are uncomfortable with any of this people please leave and don't say I didn't warn you.

Dream's POV
I was coming back home from my other job, youtube doesn't make enough money for me. I was walking back to my house. it was getting late so I had to rush back because I was in a shady part of the neighborhood. I took a sharp left, hoping I would get home faster, all of the sudden someone pushed me against a wall and tilted my head up. I gave a weak "y-yes...?" before they grabbed my hips and I let out a squeak. This is exactly why I wanted to get home as fast as I could because Neko's were normally used as sex toys for the rich. I was about to get raped. The man grabbed my tail (Neko's tails are sensitive to the touch) I felt myself slowly slipping into unconsciousness. A few minutes later I woke up, tied to a pole with a collar and a short pink dress on. I felt myself shaking, I didn't recognize where I was and I had no idea what they had done to me. I felt someone stroke my tail. I bit my lip trying not to let out a moan. They kept on stoking my tail and I couldn't take it and I let go of my lip which was now bleeding and moaned. They let go of my tail and they walked in front of me. I didn't seem to recognize their face, but it seemed like I knew them from somewhere.

A few minutes later, someone came up from behind me and pulled on my tail and I passed out because it hurt so bad. When I woke up I was in a different....place ? I was in a cop car with G-GEORGE! I didn't say anything because George would recognize my voice on the spot. I just sat there looking out the window until George noticed I was awake.
"Hello, I'm George I saved you from those men." He said happily. I didn't say anything just gave a smile I realized I was still in the dress and I became flustered. "Where do you live I'll drop you off if you don't speak just point me the way! I pointed the way and when we were there I got out and then he realized something. "Wait do you know a man named Clay ?" I shook my head and then started laughing. "Wait- Dream ?!" George yelled immediately. "I'm sorry I didn't want you to know I was a Neko- wait- why are you here !?" I asked surprised. "I wanted to see you in real life silly !!" George laughed as he put his car  in the driveway. He got out and started hugging me.

No ones Pov

George And Dream entered his small house with barley anything in it but Dream called it home. "Sorry it's so small- I can't afford much else..." Dream said. "It's fine!" George yelled hugging him again. They both sat on the floor. They both sat on the carpet and started talking for hours and having fun. George felt a sudden boost of confidence and asked Dream something. "Hey Dream can I tell you something ?" Dream hummed basically saying yes. " W-Well ummm it's easier to show it." George stammered our before grabbing Dreams chin and making him look at his face. Dream was shocked when George presses their lips together in a kiss. He kissed back and George licked Dreams bottom lip asking for entree. Dream's gave it to him and George easily topped Dream and pushed Dream on his back with his hands above his head and George on top of him. When they separated Dream was panting and his eyes were full of lust. George looked at Dream and whispered in his ear "Can I..." Dream nodded slightly and George unbuckled his jeans. George pulled up the dress Dream was wearing and shoved his fingers into Dreams mouth. He pulled them out when he thought they were wet enough and put one of the in Dream. Dream wasn't ready and grunted at this. George pit another one in and moved them in a scissoring motion. Dream was grunted a few times and then George pulled down his pants and aligned his with Dream's and shoved it in causing Dream to loudly moan and blush. George slowly started to thrust into the younger boy. "F-Fuck faster G- George!" Dream panted. George did as he was told and started thrusting at an inhuman pace eventually hitting Dreams prostate causing him to moan louder than before and his tongue to stick out and his eyes to role to the back of his head. George kept hitting his prostate and his trusts becoming harder but sloppy. Dream was starting to reach his limits and moaned out "G- George I'm cl- close!" George gave one final thrust before cuming inside of Dream and Dream cuming all over the dress.

~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~

Dream slipped on a lime green dress and put up his hair which was on the longer side. He put a bow on his ear and walked out to his now boyfriend George to show him his outfit. Dream sat down on the floor and George pet Dream making him purr loudly. George giggled at the was Dream pulled away like the tusnadare he was.

THIS IS SO LONG!!!!! Omg this is the longest one I've done so far and I hope you like it I'm sorry for any spelling errors so please feel free to correct me. Goodbye my cookies 🍪 ❤️ you all (No Homo tho)

1032 Words Damn 😭😌🤩👀👏💅✨😱💤
———————————————————————
This is the editor speaking and uhhh... idk at this point I keep getting mental pictures and it's not helping what small innocents I have left anyway-
                                                           ~Goodbye