Chapter 2

"John? John is it really you?" I say to the black haired boy, completely ignoring the girl. 

"Hey I was talking to you!" I turn and see the teal haired girl power-up and throw a punch at me. I telepathically contact John.

John, please help me.

He snaps out of his trance and stops her fist. She looks so confused, I feel bad for her. "Why did you-"

"Shut it Cecile." The whole crowd gasped. So is this Cecile person someone of importance?  She  immediately backs down. Oh, John is the person of power. They are just surprised that he stopped her. Does he normally beat up people for no reason? John turned to me. 

"(Y/N)? Is it really you?" I pull my hair away from my face, just enough for him to see but no one else. He almost falls over. "Yeah, it's me." He pulls me in, and we hug. We don't move, we are too busy crying. "I though I would never see you again." He says trying to suppress the tears, but it is just not working. We both are full blown balling our eyes out. 

"Me too." I remember people are watching us and I pull away from the hug. Everyone's jaw is dropped, even that Cecile girl. The magenta haired girl next to her looks furious. 

What's her problem. 

She steps towards us. "John, who is this." She says fuming. Jealous much?

I notice a red haired boy, pink haired girl, and an orange haired boy staring at us. I look at the orange haired boy. We make eye contact, and I immediately look away, trying to suppress a blush. 

That orange haired boy is very handsome.

"Sera. This is (Y/N)... My sister." 

A/N:

I didn't feel satisfied with what I wrote today, so I decided to write another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! It was really short because I was adding on to chapter 1. The next chapters will be longer. 

I will not be putting in other people's POV's (especially Isen's) because I want you guys to try and guess what they are feeling.

 Anyway, I hope you guys enjoys the story so far, and I'll see you guys next time!