Trolls Just Wanna Have Fun

Down in the ocean below lived the techno Trolls. All the techno Trolls were partying with their King, King Trollex. "One more time. One more time. One more time." "What's up my techno Trolls?!" King Trollex said. "One more time. One more time. We're gonna celebrate. Oh, yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing. Tonight is about family, love, and music! Come on! Let me see you jump! One, two, three, four!" King Trollex said. Everyone started to jump around and dance to the music. "And get ready for the drop! Are you ready, little buddy?" King Trollex asked his friend. "Let's do this, King Trollex!" BDB said. "Wait for it!" King Trollex said. "Come on." BDB says with excitement.

"Wait for it." King Trollex said. "Yes." BDB says with more excitement. "Wait for it. Wait for it! Wait for it." King Trollex said. "Come on, man, hit me!" BDB said to King Trollex. "One more time!" King Trollex hits the drop and everyone was blasted with music. All the techno Trolls are having fun dancing. "Music's got me feeling so free. We're gonna celebrate. Celebrate and dance so free. Gonna party all night. One more time. One more time, we're gonna celebrate. Oh, yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing. Don't stop the dancing. Oh, yeah, alright, don't stop the..."

King Trollex stopped singing when he saw something big in the distance. He turned off the music and everyone stopped dancing. "Don't worry, everybody. We'll get back to the party in a minute. Let me just take care of this real quick." King Trollex said as he swam toward the ship. King Trollex swam up to a ship that belonged to the rock Trolls. The ship opened and Barb came out. "Hey, man. There he is! King Trollex of the Techno trolls, right?" Barb asked King Trollex. "That's right. Who's asking?" King Trollex asked Barb. "Queen Barb. Of the Hard Rock Trolls." Barb said. King Trollex only shrugged. "And I'm here to take your string, bro." Barb said. "No way." King Trollex said. "Oh, don't do it, man." BDB said to King Trollex. "If we lose our string, we lose our music." King Trollex pointed out.

"You mean your bleeps and bloops? Yeah. That's not music. Do you want to hear some real music? Rockers!" Barb said. More rock ships come next to Barb, and more rock Trolls come out holding guitars. The rock Trolls started to play their guitars. "Yeah. Here I am. Rock you like a hurricane!" Barb said. The rock Trolls used their music to destroy the DJ stage. "Okay, okay, enough. Stop. You're harshing the vibe we worked very hard to build to." King Trollex said.. "Oh, but by the end of my world tour, we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be one nation of Trolls, under rock." Barb said. She and the rock Trolls destroy more of King Trollex's village. "Who's ready to rock?" Barb asked.

Meanwhile

Poppy woke up and got ready for the day.

Poppy
Woke up in the morning light. Today is the day I that I do everything right. Now that I'm queen, I've got a kingdom to run. Because Trolls, they wanna have fun. Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun.

Poppy walks out into the village and so do you.

They just wanna. They just wanna. They just wanna. Trolls just wanna have fun.

Branch is inside his bunker getting ready for the day too.

Branch
Lived underground to get away from the world. Till we had our life changed by a beautiful girl. Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one.

Branch stands on the platform and starts heading up and out of the bunker.

Branch: But you know, trolls, they wanna have fun.

Branch
Oh, Trolls just wanna have

Branch  gets launched up into the air. Branch uses his hair to grab a vine and slide down it.

Branch
That's all they really want.

Branch launched himself into the sky and fists bumps the sun. "Some fun." Branch falls back down and lands in between you and Poppy.