The Rebel and The Country Girl

(Callie stood in the mall, holding a lost headdress.)

Callie: Alright Cal, relax.. This has to work.... Deep beneath the oceans, Of pride and all ambition! Lie the fears I have never known. (she gets frustrated, and tries to calm down, trying again.)

Emma: Deep beneath the oceans, Of pride and all ambition. Lie the fears I have never known.. Storms will fade, given time as the nightmares take flight. Let me not suffer them alone.

Callie/Emma: If I should be led astray, May the warm light of day gracefully guide my way home.

(Emma approaches Callie, placing her gun away.)

Emma: That song.. How do you know it?

Callie: Know it? (laughter) I wrote it.

Emma: What? But that's..... impossible..

Callie: Fortune and Power! Admiration by the hour, feared we were, once upon a time. O' how the tides have turned. My voice rots, my spirit burns. All I've loved, no longer mine.

Emma: Though we swam the same shore, dare I open that door, and pour all of my trust in a rebel?

Callie: Curse my sage advice! I would pay any price.. just to see his smile again.

Emma: Magic is the echo of your voice, it's true.

Callie: Yet the heart to wield it betrays something within you!

Emma: What would you have me do, my angel of the sea?

Callie: With that gift of yours, we can let the Green Flu decease!

Emma: How can a single song, right what has been wrong?!

Callie: Trust me when I say; "This is the only way!"

Emma: To see my brother again!

Callie: To hold my lover in hand.

Emma: I fear not any curse.

Callie: Sing now, you know the words!

Emma: Come forth and hear us for guidance. Who needs stars when you have Sirens? Seduced by phantom treasure, Riches, fame, and pleasure. Under our spell you'll roam... Forever! As your souls wander, We will grow stronger.

Callie: Follow us through the thunder, as we tear you asunder!

Emma: Come forth and hear us for guidance! Who needs stars when you have Sirens? Tonight you reclaim your song. In turn, lead me home for the dawn!

Callie: In the dark we are deep beneath the oceans of pride and all ambitions. Filled with power, we have risen-

Both: From the shadows!

Callie: Storms will fade, given time. Let the nightmares take flight! We will not suffer them alone!

(The two began singing in harmony as Callie places the golden headdress on her head, letting the angels blessing course through her.)

Emma: Callie, friend, lend me your guidance! (Callie: Come, Em! I'll lend you my guidance!) Who needs stars when you have-

Both: Sirens?! Now that we've reclaimed our song, my magic is sealed by your bond.

Callie: If I should be led astray,

Emma: May the warm light of day

Both: Gracefully guide my way home!