school prince

"C'mon stop thinking about that piece of shit and clean" Karkat complained, "Hm?" you snapped out of your daydream and swept into the dust pan he had "Ugh never mind, you shouldn't get too attached to him" "I-I'm not getting attached" you argued "sure" he rolled his eyes, you swept some more. On the other side of the field was Dirk trying to clean while a girl from the club was swooning over him, you laughed a little. Finally the field was clean,you said bye to Karkat, and went home. You instantly crashed against your bed and slept, you ended up waking up at 6:00 AM but went back to sleep and was woken up by your mom shaking you, "Huh- yeah I'm up" you midway opened your eyes then closed them only to open them to a clown mask, "AH!" you screeched "Ahahahaha," she took the mask off "You are too easy dear" she laughed. Annoyed you got ready ate breakfast and off to school. you walked down the halls to your first period, took your seat and of course there was the dirk fan club surrounding him, "I never knew you also liked anime" one squealed  but you knew  she didn't like anime because she bullied you for it once "Hah yeah im a pretty big fan and i hadn't heard about the club until now." he smiled, "Okay class get your things out and copy whats on the board" you got your notebook out and started copying, "You mind" you looked up to see a Karkat and nodded and he sat down, "so hows your crush with the prince" "I don't know what you're talking about" "Don't give me that shit, you're obviously flushed for him. Go talk to him or something how do you think me and terezi are together." "Its easy for you to say you guys were friends before and knew each other pretty well" "Well why don't you talk to the shit heads brother" "Dave will only go on about how much better he is than him" you stared at dirk and blushed, "Well you better go before its too late, I'm sure he's used to getting girls confess their undying love for him" "Thanks Karkat that sure helped" you rolled your eyes. 

                                                    ~~Time skip cause school is boring~~

It was the end of the day you had thought about what Karkart said and have gathered the courage to tell him an-, "Sorry I should have looked where I was going let me help you with that" You looked up from the floor and saw Dirk