school prince

You ran down the hallways as you heard the bells for dismissal to get to anime club finally you opened the door to escape, no one was there yet so you took you're place and waited. "I know I can't believe he's going to join!" "He's so attractive!" you heard as Jade and one of her friends you forget the name to walked in, "Whats up with you guys?" you asked "____ You don't know?!" one said "Oh only the prince of the school, Dirk Strider is joining the club!" she squealed. "Really?" you asked "YES!" they squealed simultaneously. You saw the president walk into the room, "As you may have heard we have a new member and his name is Dirk Strider" just then he walked into the room, you were glad you were sitting because you knew that if you weren't sitting you're knees would grow weak, "Dirk take your seat" the president said. Greeat he just had to sit next to you as if you weren't already a blushing mess. The Jade and her friend sat right across from him practically tidal waves of blood coming from their noses (an: that might sound weird whoops). Karkat and john just walked in "Great now that this fuckass is here theres gonna be a shit load of girls" "Calm down Kar" "Fuck he got you too" he said then you laughed, " Well someone's kranky" dirk smirked "Ah shut the fuck up prince" then Dirk laughed making you even more messed up. He turned to you, "Hi im Dirk" and smiled which made you die a ton on the inside, "I-I know you're the most popular guy in s-school" "Attention everyone i'm sure you've noticed our new member and as I have very exciting news for you all, I have managed to get the principals okay to go to anime-expo next week on friday-" Everyone started mummuring "Ahem, as I was saying but theres a catch we have to clean the whole school before we go so we have to get started right away!" then he put his fist in his hand with a determined face, "Now we will be set up in pairs, I have already selected them" now you were hoping that you would get paired with Dirk like in the fanfictions but you were paired with karkat, well at least he was you're moirail. The word kind of stuck to you instead of best friend.