Chapter one: meet up pt: one.

This is an A.U. Do I actually ship any of these, I have no idea. Please don't hate me for this.....
In my Au, Dream (Clay at times) has an adopted sister, is the shortest in the group, and is the weakest in real life. Do I believe anything in this Au, no.
Thanks for reading this and dealing with my weirdness. Bye!
-E.M

Dream sat on the plane, staring out the window at the vast plain of clouds. His phone laid on his lap, playing superhero by Simon Curtis. (Song above, you will need it for later.) He hummed along quietly, waiting anxiously for them to be told that they will land in Brighton soon. His friend sat beside him, her brown hair in it's usual ponytail, her glasses not fully cleaned, her shirt and hoodie wrinkled, and her laptop sat still on her lap. She waited so long for him to meet her friend, and meet her in person herself. He was also going to introduce her to his friends, who decided to meet up in Brighton a few weeks earlier.
"Big brother?" The girl asked, slightly tugging at his sleeve.
"Yes little sis?" No, they weren't related. But she was adopted into his family a few years ago, and they acted like this all the time.
"Do you think they will like me?" She closes her laptop and looked down.

Dream P.O.V
"Swing, I am sure they will." I grabbed her hand and made her look at me. "And if they don't, I will blow up everything they own on the SMP." She giggled as a beep was heard.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are closing in on the airport. Please buckle your set belts." A small yeehaw was heard from the speaker as me and Swing yelled it out for the whole cabin to hear. "Thank you to the two who did that. Anyway, tray tables up and chairs in the up right position. I hope you will fly with us again soon, and enjoy the beautiful wonders of Brighton, Britain."

"Where are they?" I sighed as my sister took a sip of her hot coco. It was somehow snowing at the end of November, in Britain! "They weren't at the airport, and we can't find them anywhere!"
"Calm down, or I will drink your coffee." Swing gestured to the cup in my hand with steam coming off of it.
"Fine..." I huffed as Superhero started playing again.

Author P.O.V
(Play song!)
Swing
Dream/Clay
Both

"Oh ohh oh ohh~  woah waoh oh~" Swing sat on the bench that was given shelter from the giant oak tree above it.
"Stand up, everybody look alive. Say come on, come on, come on
We're gonna get it now!" Clay raised his hand in the air, a smile playing on his lips.
"Hands up if your ready for a fight! Say come on, come on, come on.
We're gonna win it now!
I don't need you to believe in me!" He pointed in a random direction. Meanwhile a figure in a yellow sweater with poofy hair walked through the park gates, looking for a male in a hoodie and a girl in a teal one. He froze as he heard the voice. "I know how to change my destiny! Sit down, 'bout to rewrite our history- rewrite our history- rewrite our history!"
"We can change the whole world! Gonna take it over, gonna start it over, don't you know what we can be?" The two took a sip of their drinks and smiled at each other, as the figure peaked from behind the tree.
"A new beginning, fighting till we're winning." Clay slid into the spot next to her, smiling.
"Tell me that your in it, don't you wanna be?"
"A superhero!"
"A superhero!"
"Superhero!"
"Don't you wanna be?"
"A superhero!"
"A superhero!"
"Superhero!

"Wow Dream, I didn't know you can sing." The figure walked out form behind the tree, before nearly dogging a cup of hot coco coming his way.
"WhaT THe heCk WilBuR?!" He yelled at his friend, as the young girl gripped her hoodie as a pair of arms snakes around her waist.
"Avery you muffin! You weren't su- DREAM!!!" A male in a black hoodie with red trim hugged the smaller male.
"Hi B-Bad." He said, struggling to breathe in the taller males grip.
"Hi Avery!" Swing turned and wrapped her arms around her friend, burrowing her head into the other female's neck.
"Howdy Swing, how ya been?" The girl glanced down at her friend, who was still holding on to the smaller male.
Now Avery was about as tall as Bad, or Daryl to some. Her black hair rested on her shoulders, blocking the smaller females view of what was happening. Daryl was smirking at Wilbur, who was glaring at him.
"B-Bad.... I ca-can't brea-br-breathe." Dream finally managed to say.
"Ah! Sorry Clay." Bad let go of him, feeling sad that he was no longer in his arms.
"Well, should we head to my place and wait for the others?" Willbur (autocorrected to WilBuR! 🤣) snakes his arm around Dream's shoulder, now it was his turn to smirk at Daryl.
"Yes, I would like to get out of the cold!" Dream and Swing said at the same time.
"Well then, let's go!" And with and that, they started to walk away towards the house.