"That's how he knows who we all are—Well except Celeste." Cara explains, before turning to face the heart broken girl.

"Hey—he says he needs us, which means the child got away safely." Mando informs Celeste, causing her look over at him, and shake her head.

"Not with Kuiil." She croaks out, clearly still effected by the feeling that overtook her moments ago.
"How are you so sure?" Karga asks pointedly, clearly suspicious of her confidence of the matter.

"I felt it... His presence, his soul, it isn't here anymore—It's gone." She whispers, clearly in pain, as well as confusion when trying to explain it herself.

"That's impossible." Cara states firmly, causing Celeste to eye her friend sternly. "Is it?" Celeste asks her friend. It wasn't long ago that she healed herself from a dangerous wound, so why wouldn't she have more abilities? Like sense of death?

"Come in, Kuiil. Kuiil?" Mando tries to radio back, hoping he could bring Celeste some type of comfort knowing Kuiil was perfectly fine. "They might of jammed the—" Cara starts only to be interrupted by the sound of the child's cooing on the other end of the comlink.

"Kuiil has been terminated." An robotic voice was heard, causing everyone to look at the young female in the room. She wasn't hurt by the words, because she already knew.

"What did you do?" Mando asks angrily, as if he believed that the droid had something to do with the death of Celeste's father figure.

"I'm fulfilling my base function." The droid answered immediately. "Which is?" Mando asks questioningly.

"To nurse and protect." The droid answers, before blasters were heard firing in distance, as well as explosions. "Look!" Cara exclaims catching the attention of everyone in the building, even Celeste's. As the four peer outside, they watch as an explosion go off, and the droid make an appearance with the child.

"Cover me!" Mando shouts while bolting out of the building, while firing his weapon in the direction of the Storm troopers. Immediately Celeste grabs ahold of an dead stormtroopers blaster, before running out to help Karga and Mando.

One by one, they manage to fight off Storm troopers, allowing Mando to successfully make it to the E-Web. As Celeste shoots an trooper off of Karga, she turns to see Mando successfully zapping a few more troopers to dust.

Then suddenly. out of know where an big explosion comes from inside the building. Red flags were raised immediately, and everyone became worried, this was due to Cara still being in their all by herself.

Unfortunately, due to everyone being taken off guard by the explosion, Gideon decided to take an advantage of just that... Another huge explosion was heard just as soon as Celeste turned to face Mando. She witnessed Gideon shoot the E-Webb that Mando was nearby, causing him to fly in result.

Celeste watched in horror as his body was thrown high up into the air, before being tossed aggressively back down. She froze at the sight, too afraid to rush over there, and find him dead. But as she watched the man in the cape raise his weapon again, this left her with no other choice—Immediately she ran towards Mando's direction, shooting her blaster in the direction of the man. By doing this, this gave her an advantage to distract him, and be able to protectively stand in front of the unconscious man.