𝐗

𖣘

𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐲

After a couple of hours of just drifting in space, Celeste wanted to catch up on some sleep

After a couple of hours of just drifting in space, Celeste wanted to catch up on some sleep. So she had left Mando to babysit the little one, while she caught on some sleep. The man still was trying to figure out what planet he wanted to stay at, preferably somewhere that would be difficult to find them at. They had a huge target on their back since saving the little one, and many bounty hunters had trackers which only made it easier.

While Mando was driving the ship, the kid was sitting on the ships control panel, nearby Mando. Due to the little one being bored out of his mind, due to not being entertained for many hours, it had begun to touch random buttons.
"Stop touching things." Mando tells it, before returning his focus in front of him. The little one obviously was upset, because all he wanted was attention from the man...

Out of spite, the little one pushed the button again, causing the whole ship to shake and loudly rattle.
This was just enough to wake Celeste up from her nap, as well enough for Mando to move the child to into his lap in slight irritation. Celeste just couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two in front of her, before standing up to stretch.

"Find anything yet?" Celeste asks while walking behind the man in the seat, while looking over at the confusing map on the dash. If she was being honest, she couldn't tell you were in the galaxy she was.

"We got, Sorgan. Looks like there's no star port, no industrial centers, no population density. Real backwater Skug hole..." The man starts off explaining while pointing over to the planet not too far from them, while the girl interrupts him before he could finish his sentence.

"Which means it's perfect for us." Celeste says finishing his own sentence before he could.

"Exactly—You ready to lay low and stretch your legs for a couple of months, you little womp rat? Nobody will find us here." Mando tells the little one before putting on his seatbelt, indicating Celeste had to retreat back to her seat, and get ready to land on their new home.

𖣘

As soon as they landed in a secluded spot in the forest, the two immediately get up from their seats. Celeste was happy that they were able to finally find somewhere secluded to stay, since being in space for too long kind of made her dizzy.

"Listen. I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna look around. It shouldn't take too long." Mando tells the girl, while placing the child in his seat.

"Now, don't touch anything. I'll find us some lodging, then I'll come back for you. You stay here with Celeste, okay? You stay right here. You stay. Don't move. Do you understand?" He says to the child, which who only grunts in response.