"Your astute panic suggests that you understand your situation. I would prefer to avoid any further violence, and encourage a moment of consideration. Members of my escort have completed assembly of an E-Web heavy respirating blaster. If you are unfamiliar with this weapon, I am sure that Republican Shock Trooper Carasynthia Dune of Alderaan will advise you that she has witnessed many of her ranks vaporize mid-decent facing the predecessor of this particular model." The man announced, catching everyone's attention, besides Celeste's.

"Or perhaps the decommissioned Mandalorian hunter, Din Djarin, has heard the songs of the Seige of Mandalore, when gunship outfitted with similar ordnance laid wastes to fields of Mandalorian recruits in The Night of a Thousand Tears." The man adds, which catches the attention of Celeste, but not enough to actually move herself.

"I advise disgraced Magistrate Greef Karga to search wisdom of his years, and urge you to lay down your arms and come outside. The structure you are trapped in will be razed in short order and your storied lives will come to an unceremonious end." He continues, making everyone in that room to freeze. Not only was this situation screwed up, but it was just unsettling now.

"Unfortunately, It seems I will not have the pleasure of knowing your other comrades name—because for the first time in history, we do not have any records of her whatsoever." The man finishes off explaining, causing the three to eye the teary eyed girl.

"What do you purpose?" Karga exclaims to the leader, hoping to negotiate their way out somehow.
"Reasonable negotiation." The mysterious man answers, making Karga scoff. He wasn't surprised by the man's blunt answers.

"What assurance do you offer?" He specifically asks.
"If your asking me if you can trust me, you cannot—Just as you betrayed our business arrangement, I would gladly to break any promise and watch you die at my hand." He bluntly answers, causing the three to eye one another.

"The assurance I give you is this: I will act in my own self interest, which at this time involves your cooperation and benefit—I will give you until nightfall, and then I will have the E-web cannon open fire."

"I say we hear him out." Karga tells the two, making Cara shake her head. "The minute we open that door, we're dead." She sternly informs the man, before walking over to to work on vent, again.

"Were dead if we don't. At least out there, we got a shot."Karga explains his reasoning, causing Cara to scoff. "That's easy for you to say. I'm a Rebel Shock Troopet. They'll upload me to a Mind Flayer."

"That's not really real. That's just wartime propaganda." Karga informs the woman, who rolls her eyes in irritation. "Well, I don't care to find out. I'm shooting my way out of here." She tells the two, clearly not interested in surrendering.

"What about you Mando?" Karga asks, bring Mando out of some sort of daze.

"I know who he is—It's Moth Gideon." Mando trails out in remembrance. "No. Moth Gideon was executed for war crimes." Karga corrects the man, who shakes his head in disagreement.

"It's him. He knew my name." Mando informs the man; looking very sure of himself. "So? What does that prove?" Karga asks.

"I haven't heard that name spoken since I was a child." Mando explains, clearly shaken up.
"On Mandalore?" Karga asks.
"I was not born on a Mandalore."
"But your a Mandalorian?"
"Mandalorian isn't a race." Cara informs the questioning man, which causes Mando to nod at her statement. "It's a creed—I was a foundling. They raised me and treated me as their own. When I came of age, I was swore to the Creed. The only record of my family name was in the registers of Mandalore. Moss Gideon was an ISB officer during the purge. That's how I know it's him."