𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"No, no, no, no

"No, no, no, no." Celeste panics, immediately catching attention of her friends—Most especially Mando. "Celeste? What's the matter?" Cara asks worriedly, while watching as her friend fall to the floor in tears.

"H-H-He's gone." She stutters out in sobs, causing the man behind the helmet to frown.

"Don't sat that, you don't know that for sure." Cara sternly informs her friend a few feet away. Celeste couldn't help but squeeze her eyes shut. She didn't want to be a cry baby, but her heart felt overwhelmed.

"Is there another way out?" Karga asked the two, who both shake their head. "No that's it." Cara informs the man, making him sigh out in defeat.

"What about the sewers?" Mando suddenly asks the man, who which furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Sewers?"

"The Mandalorians have a covert down in the sewers. If we get down there, they can help us escape."

"Yeah, sewers are good." Cara says to the two nodding, before crawling over to her friend curled up in a ball.

"Checking for access points." Mando informed the group, slightly peaking up from his device to get a better look at Celeste. She still on the floor, looking drained. She didn't seem to care what was happening around her, or the words Cara tried to calm her down with. All the girl was focused on was the sadness swallowing her whole. 

Mando didn't understand—There was no way, Kuiil didn't make it. He must of, he probably has as on his way to another planet by now. Anyways it's  impossible for her to just sense his death, especially that quickly. He wasn't sure what was going on with her—he was worried sick.

"What the hell are they waiting for?" Karga asks while peaking over the side of the building to get a better look, along with Cara.

"They are setting up an E-Webb." Cara trails out, almost eyeing the weapon in defeat. "It's over." Karga bluntly states, before turning to Mando, who was looking at his device.

"I found the sewer vent." He informs the group, causing Cara to sigh out in some type of relief,
"Let's get the hell out of here." She tells them, watching Mando quickly makes his way over, while Cara practically drag her friend over.

"It's assembled! How long?" Karga warns the three near the vent, eyeing the Storm troopers outside.

"Blow it." Cara orders the man struggling to remove the vent door. "I'm out of charges." He tells her, causing her to let out an groan of aggravation.
"Get out of the way!" She shouts while aiming her weapon at the vent, trying to blast the vent open.