Chapter 7

~Lily's POV~

Me and Bella are in the hospital right now, me getting my cuts cleaned and Bella passed out on the hospital bed from blood loss with a broken leg.  After me and Bella got out of the hospital we went home and Alice helped us with our prom dresses, oh ya I forgot its prom tonight.  My dress and shoes looked like this.

  My dress and shoes looked like this

Once we got to the school for prom I went straight to Jasper 'cause he's like a protective older brother and my favorite Cullen, I was close with all the Cullen's even Rosalie but I was nowhere near close with Edward, he scared me so bad especiall...

Once we got to the school for prom I went straight to Jasper 'cause he's like a protective older brother and my favorite Cullen, I was close with all the Cullen's even Rosalie but I was nowhere near close with Edward, he scared me so bad especially after he tried to attack me at the ballet studio.  If it wasn't for Jasper and Major I would be dead, I'm so glad to have Jasper I love him so much.  Near the end of the dance Jasper told me someone was waiting for me outside, I didn't want to go because I was afraid but he told me it was ok and that nothing would hurt me as long as he was still around.  Once I got outside and saw who it was I ran and jumped into their arms as they spun me around, I looked up as they set me gently on the ground and looked into the eyes of Sam Uley.  All night we danced and talked then he drove me home in his truck while Edward drove Bella home.  When I got home I thanked Sam then went inside changed into shorts and a t-shirt then went to bed.

A/N

That's the end of book one everyone I hoped you enjoyed. ❤❤❤