Chapter 3

~Lily's POV~

Again woke up took a shower, got dressed then did my hair. (Not the hat)

 (Not the hat)

Then me and Bella got in the truck and went to school, once we got there we waited for the buses to arrive 'cause we have a trip today

~Time skip to the Greenhouse~

Me and Bella were walking side by side holding hands while going through the greenhouse (I know I skipped the crash I'm mixing it up a little bear with me) all the sudden out of nowhere Edward was in front of me and Bella, he scared me in more ways then one so I screamed and hid behind Bella, then Bella said "What the hell Edward you can't just scare people like that especially my sister.  She has a bad history of people can't you see that." then she turned to me "You ok Lily?" I nodded then looked at Edward and he looked like he had a question and I found out I was right about that 'cause he then asked "What do you mean by 'a bad history with people?'" Bella looked at me to ask 'can I tell him?' and I nodded, Bella then explained my story and when she was done Edward gave me a look of sympathy.  It was quiet and we had continued to walk until Edward broke the silence by saying "I'm so sorry Lily I had no idea I'll be more careful around you and will not scare you anymore.  So could we maybe be friends?"  I looked him in the eyes and saw guilt from him scaring me and hope for friendship.  I nodded still a little scared, then we had to get back to the buses cause our tour was over.

~Time skip to school parking lot~  

I was waiting by Bella's truck while she was talking to Edward.  I looked up from the book I was reading 'cause I felt like I was being watched, I looked up and turned around to look to the forest and saw a man wearing just jean shorts and he had short black hair and I could faintly see a tattoo on his right (sorry if its the other shoulder) shoulder.  I thought nothing of it and continued to read (Bella's truck is parked close to the forest) I was so caught up in my book I didn't hear the van headed straight for me until my sister yelled at me "LILY LOOK OUT!!"  I looked up and saw my sister running at me then I heard the van and saw it headed straight for me, I was frozen in my place, I couldn't move. All of a sudden I was knocked out of the way and had arms around me, I looked up to see the man that was watching me from the edge of the forest.  He looked at me right in the eyes and said "Are you alright miss?"  "Yes I'm ok thank you."  he then stood up and helped me up.  Edward and Bella came running at me and Bella hugged me as soon as she got to me and Edward was glaring at the man that saved me but the man wasn't looking at him or even acknowledging his presence he was looking at me with so much love which confused me 'cause I don't even know he just saved me from being crushed by a van.  "LILY OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OK?!?!"  "Yes I'm ok thanks to him."  I say pointing to the man that saved me.  Bella thanked him over and over but he wouldn't take his eyes off me, then Edward spoke "Why are YOU here?" in a tone of voice that scared me, the man noticed and came up to me while glaring at Edward and hugged me saying soft things to me to calm me down, which actually worked.  Then Bella thanked him again as he was going back to the forest and so did I, Edward just glared at him and once he was gone he turned to me and said in a harsh loud voice "Stay away from him got it Lily?!" I jumped back behind Bella thinking ' He's gonna hurt me.' as if he knew what I was thinking he stepped back and in a softer calmer voice said "I'm not gonna hurt you Lily, I just don't want you around him."  In a small voice I said "Why?" "Because he's dangerous." "How would you know that?  Do you know him?" I asked still in a small voice not looking at him cause he scared me.  "I know enough about him to know he's dangerous and that you should stay away from him."  Then he walked to his car and drove off.  Me and Bella got in her truck and drove home in silence, when we got home I went straight to bed not even thinking to change into sleepwear. 

A/N

Well new chapter hope you like it bye readers until next time.