3. What Have We Done?

Jack's POV

The group and I walked into school. We got as far as our lockers, but then what we saw froze us. (AN see what I did there *wiggled eyebrows while grinning*)

Elsa was laying in frount of our lockers unconscious. A crowd started to form.

"Get out of my way! Now!" Mr. North - the principal - shouted. He ran towards Elsa and nealed down next to her. He checked her pulse. His expression changed to one of grieve. "Nothing... she's dead." He said. I walked forward and pulled out the note from her hands.

Jack, Kristoff, Hiccup, Eugene, Rapunel, Anna, and Merida.

I just want to say that this is YOUR fault. All I've ever wanted was a peaceful life, but because of all you, everyone hates me. ESPECIALLY you Anna! You and mom just left me to die at the hands of that - that monster! He abused me so much more ever sense mom devorced him and took you with her. But you left me there. And then you turned your back on me. Where were you, when I needed you...

As for the rest of you, your happiness, cost me mine. My life was the price paid for you to all laugh and smile. So, congratulations, I'm gone now, because of you.
And you will have to live with that FOREVER!

See you in hell.

-Elsa

I stared at the note for a moment. She was abused by her father?

She didn't have a safe place anywhere... She was abused at home and bullied everywhere else...

I showed the rest of the Super Seven the note. Once we all finished reading we exchanged expressions, all thinking the same thing.

What have we done?