2. I Am

Elsa's POV

I was wearing the same thing as yesterday. I got on the bus for the feild trip. I sat in the very back. I was there early so I was first in line. I pulled my iPod out of my bag. I didn't have a phone simply because I didn't need one. The only people I've ever loved left me to die, and now, there's no one left that I love. I got my ear plugs on, and I put my favorite song on repeat.

Before I knew it, we were there. I put my stuff back in my bag and got off the bus. I had only taken two steps off the bus before I was pushed to the ground. I would have fallen face first, but as a reflex my arms extended, and I caught myself. I got up and saw the one and only, Jack Frost. Before I could run, he grabbed me by the hair.

"Hey guys, I caught a weakling!" He shouted to the Super Seven. For a brief moment, fear bubbled inside of me, but luckily (and much to my relief!) Mrs. Tooth noticed us.

"Hey! Let her go Jack, and I mean now!" She stepped in. Reluctantly, Jack let me go. I nearly fell down, but Mrs. Tooth steadied me.

"Are you OK?" She asked me in a concerned voice. I smiled at her gratefully.

"Yes, thanks to you." I said.

We continued on the field trip, the Super Seven glaring at Mrs. Tooth.

I was so sick of this. I was hurt everywhere. At home, at school. Even when I was by myself, something always seemed to happen. What did I ever do for this?

I need a hero...

But for now, my plan will have to do.

It was time to head back. On the way back to the bus, I slipped away quickly, and started to run in the opposite direction of everyone else. I ran towards the mountain nearby, where I hid everything I would need. I got everything ready. I then pulled out the dummy. It looked life like enough, and it felt like it was real too, and even weighed the same as me.

I waited until early morning, then I hiked back to school. I placed the dummy right outside of the Super Seven's lockers. I also put a note in the dummy's hands. I made sure none of the cameras had seen me, then I ran out. I went to the mall and got my hair died, bought colered contact lenses, I got a whole new wardrobe, and all new make up.

I spent nearly half of my entire life's savings. I'd already put a down payment on an apartment that was about a days drive from here, and I'd booked a bunch of job interviews for jobs in that area. I also managed to get myself into a school in that area, so I would be able to finish my education. All the jobs I got myself interviews for had flexible hours, so I'd be able to go back and forth between work and school.

I pulled out my new ID card that I had gotten yesterday. I was a new person, one that no one knew. I wasn't Elsa Arrendelle. She always got hurt, she was walked on. I won't be. I'm not going to let people take out their anger on me, or blame me for their problems.

I am Aqua Walker.