THE ANGEL I AM AND WISH I WASN'T! Chapter 2

The next couple of days were a blur I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was dead. Never in a million years that I would ever think that I would be dead and that I could see my parents. The funeral was Just had I would pictured a funeral for a 18 year old girl the whole school was their even people that I had barley even talked to in the hall way. I was surprised at how many people cared which made it even worse. But the worst part about all of this was that I had to sit their wile the love of my life stood up infront of everyone and cried wile giving a speech about how much I meant to him. It sucked and all I wanted to do is go back to the way it was for everything to go back because my life was perfect just the way it was. I had to figure this out, Why this happened to me and why I can't just move on. I thought when you die you go to heaven or hell. but obviously thatwasn't the case. I sat up all night thinking and wondering and wishing that my life didn't have to suck so much! all of a sudden Their was HUGE flash of light and everything went black. The next thing I knew I was in a room where everything was white and gold and it was such a beautiful place and for once in my life there was no pain no grief and no regrets. "What is this place" I say wondering where the hell I was. "Your in heavens angels A place where all the new angels come after god has decided that its their time to leave the earth and come and be something more than allot of other people would ever dream of being." "Wait what are you saying that Im an angel? how could this be I'm just Hope I'm just a regular high school student that died a couple of days ago! I'm not an angel I couldn't be an angel!" "Calm down you didn't die you have always been special you just didn't know it most didn't know at first. We know its a lot to take in at first but it will all sink in within a couple of days just give it time!" "OK first i wanna know what do you mean I didn'tdie? I heard the firefighter tell my family that I died! I was at my own FUNERAL!!!! "No that was a stand in, like a dummy doll only human. Someone who is one of us an angel that was willing to be you for a couple of days until they bared you! you never really died Hope!" "What the hell so Whycouldn't anyone see me why was i invisible?" "Because you were dreaming it was all a dream!" "Hold up it was a dream? But I could see everyone how could I have seen everyone if I was dreaming?" I couldn't understand any of this! my life was a more of a mess than I thought! "Come on I think its time for you to get a nap in and a nice hot meal and a shower! then everything will be clear and we will explain everything to you!