THE ANGEL I AM AND WISH I WASN'T!

"Good night momma Nite Daddy Night Melenie" "Goodnight Hope" Everyone  says at the same time. it was a late night when everyone went to bed A late Friday night and I had just got done saying Goodnight to everyone and Telling them that i loved them and I was so tired I just wanted to fall to my feet right then and there. But I was so Hungry Just as much as I was tired. So I went into my Small cramped up kitchen that also has a kind of homey feeling to it and even though its not the hugh kitchen ive always dreamed of having the kitchen that has a big frig and a Big island right in the middle of the room with stanless steel everything and granit counter tops and a dishwasher. but my family didnt have that my kitchen wasnt even close to my dream kichen heck my house wasnt even close to what I dream of having one day. But even though it wasnt what I picture im my dreams it was home and I loved my little kichen that only two to three people could be in at one time. So I walk in the kitchen and find that theres nothing that I could just pop in the microwave or just eat strait outta the bag so I grab me a packet of Roman and put pot of boiling water on the stove and pour the packet of roman ,chicken flavored of course, into the pot. While that pot is boiling I put down the rag im using to cook with on the stove and walk into my tine living room and decide to turn on the TV and watch reruns of Buffy the Vampire slayer and wait till my roman gets done cooking. Wile watching Buffy try to slay Spike I couldn't help but prop my feet up on the couch to get more comfortable. But wile seeing buffy let spike go and then kiss and make out with him I could help but dream of Me and my boyfriend James. Me and James have been going out for quiet sometime now and next week will be our two year anniversary. I start to dream of James and our life together for the past 2 years and next year we will be going to collage at University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa and I couldn't be more happier, I got in To Alabama on a scholorship and the same with James only I got in on my grades and Acting and James got in on a Football scholorship. Wile thinking of James I must have fallen asleep or drifted off thinking of him. The Next thing I knew their was flames of fire all around and it was so hard to breath but all I could think about was my Parents and my little sister about to be swolled by the flames that I caused.how could I have been so freakin stupid leavin the stove on. But I couldnt regreate anything right now. all i could think of right now is getting my parents and little sister out of the house. I could here the ambulance and the fire trucks on there way. "Mom, Dad,MELENIE". I yell but they couldnt here me. First I get to Melenies room and I pick her up and trow her over my sholder and rush out of the door and lay her on the ground far away from the house and then when I see she alright I run back in the house and get mom.and surprisenly shes really light the same with my dad its like they were wait less. so When I finally drop off my dad and check to see if they were breathing and they were thank god. Then I see that their starting to wake up "OH MY GOSH MOM IM SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOUR ALRIGHT ARE YOU OK IM SO SORRY I LEFT THE STOVE ON AND IM SO SORRY ITS ALL MY FAULT" But I guess that she couldnt hear me cause she was just waking me up she was just looking up at the house shocked and confused all at the same time. "miss are you OK "the fire fighter comes and checks on us. "How did we get here?" I I dont know is everyone OK is their anyone else that we should know about?" "Noe we are all here" I say. "OH NO HOPE SHES STILL IN THE HOUSE YOU GOTTA HELP HER!" My mom starts screaming but I couldn't understand i'm right here why is she telling him all this? "MOM ITS OK IM RIGHT HERE MOM MOM MOM!!!" I kept yelling for her to stop telling the fire fighter lies and to just notice me. But it was like I was invisible. "I'M so sorry but we found a body in the front room of your house and Im sorry to say but we tried to revive her but she was to far gone i'm so sorry". I couldnt believe what I was hearing how could this happen I'm the one who saved everyone, How could I have saved them if I was dead it makes no since. How at one point i'm dreaming about my boyfriend and collage and then I'm dead why me is all I wanted to know is why, why me. The Next couple of days were an emotional rush. I sat beside my family and watch them grieve over my death, and plan my funeral. It was so hard to see my parents and my little sister go through this and I spent most of my days crying with them. "How could this happen How could God take our little girl from us?" "I don't know but where ever she is I hope shes happy" That night Mom and Dad went to sleep crying just like every other night since the fire. So when mom and dad turned off their light that night I couldnt help but crawl up in bed right between the both of them and cuddling up beside mom like i used to do when I was younger.