and before games they'd text him good luck—even if it was just a practice game! they even video called him when they had time just to check up on him!

iwaizumi was hard to read sometimes but that was okay because still showed small signs of his intentions.

and sure, oikawa was a very flirtatious person and talked a lot but m/n found it adorable, especially when he was ranting about something he liked a lot and—oh shit.

m/n flushed, hiding his face in his hands. he totally like them! it was all starting to make sense....the way he would feel hot when they were around, and the way he had weird feelings in his stomach when he'd talk to them.

m/n thought it was just a small attraction, cause they were good looking...but thinking back on it why would he do all that research about poly relationships if he didn't like them!

what did this mean? should he admit his own feelings? why is it so hard to just tell iwaizumi?

"m/n, are you okay?"

m/n jumped out of his seat when iwaizumi placed a hand on his shoulder, letting out a small yelp when he noticed how close they were. "f-fine! i'm fine! haha..."

"you're really red...are you sick?" iwaizumi asked with furrowed brows, putting a hand on m/n's forehead.

m/n just about passed out, standing from his seat hurriedly. "nope! i'm tired though...can we go home?" m/n blushed at his own words, the way he put it sounded wrong! "i meant me going to my home, i'm going to my home and you go to yours and—"

iwaizumi cut off his rambling with a small laugh, "cute...come on, i'll walk you home." the third year grabbed m/n's hand softly, "is this okay?"

m/n blushed, looking away from iwaizumi with a huff, "whatever."

iwaizumi shook his head with a smile when he saw his blush, even in the dark it was prominent. iwaizumi didn't once let go of m/n's hand the entire walk to m/n's house, he did occasionally bring the second years hand up to his lips to press a kiss to it once or twice to tease m/n.

"well...i know it's really late and it was kind of boring but i hope you had fun." iwaizumi said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"i..i did have fun..it wasn't boring either."

"ah, i'm glad."

m/n shuffled on his feet nervously, iwaizumi was staring at him weirdly, oh. m/n has seen enough romance movies, was this the part where they kiss? no, it's too soon. but if it was too soon why was iwaizumi getting closer to him?!

oh shit! oh fuck! what the fuck do i do?! do i pretend to fall asleep? do i run away? what the fuck my virgin lips—

"i'm going to kiss you now, is that okay?"

m/n stared wide eyed at the third year, who reached down and held m/n's face in hand, his thumb running along his cheek softly. he hesitantly shut his eyes tight and puckered his lips cutely.

"oh...is this your first kiss?" iwaizumi asked softly, m/n opening his eyes at the question. m/n nodded slowly, embarrassed.

"that's okay," iwaizumi said, leaning down to place a kiss on his cheek instead, "you don't seem ready...i'll see you?"

m/n nodded, rushing to get his key out and unlock the door. once he was inside he ran to his room, jumping in his bed and hiding under his covers—he was so glad rei wasn't home, if he was m/n would've immediately been questioned the second he walked through the door.

how did he know it was my first kiss?! that's so embarrassing!

he slapped his cheeks, trying to calm down his heart. and right when he successfully did, he got a message from iwaizumi.

from : iwaizumi
to : m/n

i told oikawa about our 'kiss' and now he's jealous of me ;)...goodnight.

oikawa

oikawa...in glasses....well shit. there goes his fucking heart.

NOTE .

credit to the artist! i'm not sure who drew it, someone sent it to me and i was like 👀

for some reason i really like this chapter so here you go :].

also, i've laughed at this comment for an embarrassing amount of time.