A Day Off With Friends

Start from the beginning

" I have a good idea! " Tommy said. Everyone looked at him , waiting to hear the idea. " Let's return tomorrow in the morning! " Tommy continued. " We don't even have tents or something tho. " Wilbur replied. Tommy took out tents out of his bag with a proud smirk. " I- wow okay then , we're staying the night. " Wilbur said. Everyone cheered. " Alright then. Let's start pitching the tents. " Techno said then they all started pitching the tents.

~01:00 am~

Dream was still awake while the others were asleep. He was standing on the hill , watching the city from above. He had no ides why he couldn't sleep. He kept rolling in the tent but always failed to sleep so he decided to go outside and look around instead.

It was cold and he decided to put his hands in his hoodie's pockets. It still wasn't warming enough so he put his hood over his head. It was kind of better but he was still shivering. He felt like going back into the tent but he didn't want to wake his friend , Techno , who was sleeping in the tent so he decided not to until he's sleepy.

' It's cold.. ' Dream said in his mind. He sniffed. ' Ah great. I have a runny nose now. ' Dream complained in his thoughts. Suddenly someone hugged him from behind causing him to slightly flinch. " Calm down.. It's just me. " Techno said in a quiet tone , he didn't want to wake the others up. " Why are you up? " Dream asked in a quiet tone. " I woke up to drink water and saw you here.. Why are you awake? " Techno answered then asked a question. " I can't sleep.. " Dream said as he slightly leaned his back to Techno's chest. " Why? Is something wrong? " Techno asked. " No , I sometimes can't sleep at nights. That's all. " Dream answered quietly. Techno buried his face into the crook of Dream's neck with a huff signaling he was sleepy , like very. Dream's cheeks became slightly red but thanks to the darkness , that wasn't visible. " Let's just go sleep.. " Techno said sleeply. Dream's cheeks became a bit more red but again , they weren't visible. " Alright.. " Dream replied. Techno broke the back-hug and walked into the tent then layed down to go back to sleep. Dream took 2 deep breaths and walked into the tent then layed down as well. Not so long later he fell asleep.

~In The Morning~

Dream , Techno and the others woke up to Bad yelling " GUYS! WAKE UP!! IT'S ALMOST 10 AM YOU MUFFIN-HEADS! ". Dream and Techno yawned as they sat up slowly. Techno accidently hit Dream in the head while stretching. " Oops- " Techno was cut off by Dream who smacked a pillow right into his face. " Oh well. I deserved that , I guess. " Techno said with a laugh. " Yeah you did. " Dream replied. He walked out of the tent and stretched there.

" Good morning Bad. " Dream said. " Good morning Dreamy! " Bad said back. They all were used to the sweet nicknames Bad gave them , Bad was a sweet guy in general so they never thought it was weird. Bad clapped his hands together " Alright everyone! Take a sandwich and eat it. " Bad said. Everyone got out of their tents and took a sandwich and started eating. Some were sitting and some were standing. Dream was standing with his left hand in his hoodie's pocket and Techno was standing next to him. Tommy was sitting on a rock. Wilbur was sitting on the grass near the rock Tommy was sitting on. Sapnap was standing behind George who was sitting on a log. And lastly , Bad was sitting on the grass. They all joked around while eating their sandwiches.

They finished eating and started packing their stuff. Techno and Wilbur put out the fire while the others packed the stuff. They grabbed their bags and untied their horses. " Ready to go? " Techno asked. " Yeah! " they all answered in sync. Everyone hopped on their horses and commanded them to run then they started running on the way back to the kingdom. Dream still couldn't forget last night , why did Techno back-hug him when he could just stand next to him? He didn't know. He also didn't know why he liked it , he wanted it to last forever for some reason he didn't know.

Dream put his mask back on before they entered the kingdom. And they were greeted by the cheerful people of the town when they entered. They waved at them and put their horses in the field then tied them.

" That was fun! " George said. " I agree , let's bring more stuff next friday! " Sapnap replied. " Yup! " Bad agreed with Sapnap. That day was really fun but something was about to happen that they weren't aware of.

TBC.
I am sorry this chapter was short asf. I had a stupid course today and had to write a short chapter after I came back home. Anyways , I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to tell me anything in the comments :)
My apologies if I have any spelling mistakes , I am lazy to fix them lol.
Word Count: 1635