Two person ride

A/N: Sorry if there are mistakes...I haven't read through it yet also I'm bad at writing lol. If you see any mistakes feel free to comment and nitpick I won't be hurt...I really need the feedback/comments cause I want to improve my writing.
Welp...I hope you enjoy this chapter:))
_______________________________

3rd person pov
"Ding! Ding! Ding! Winner!"
"Ahhhhh" loud sounds and screams from people of all ages could be heard as y/n and her two friends entered the amusement park. It was a nice day out, the sky was painted blue with cotton candy cloud scattered throughout the sky. Hye-jin and Kimi had not been to an amusement park in a while so it was exciting for them. When y/n and her two besties were younger they had gone quiet often and had made so many good memories. Unfortunately, as they grew older they didn't have the time to come as often, especially this year as juniors in high school. However, they somehow managed to all take some time off from their studies to enjoy being a kid again for the day.
"What ride should we go to first?!" exclaimed Hye-jin.
"I don't even know if they still have some of the rides we used to go on as kids...it all looks so different" Kimi said looking around, "Y/n, you came here last year with another friend how about you take us somewhere."
"Oh, yeah. Ok." Y/n said unsure of where she would take the girls for their first ride in a long time. She spotted a ride not far from where they were and started leading her two friends over to the line. But what y/n failed to remember was that this was a two person ride.

Jungwon pov
"Hurry up guys I don't want to get stuck in a long line" Heeseung said as he began trotting to the nearest ride.
"Aish...why is he running" Sunghoon complained.
I let out a small laugh seeing my friends already getting on each other's nerves. Sunghoon and I followed behind Heeseung stopping once we had reached the end of the line.
"Ughhh!! See guys! This is what I was trying to avoid" Heeseung said looking at the longish line in front of him.
That's when I noticed the group of three girls in front of us. They looked to be around my age. I could slightly hear them having an argument over who the best BTS member was. A small smile crept onto my face as I thought about my own personal bias Jungkook.
"Why do you look like that?" Sunghoon asked noticing my smile.
"Huh?! What?" I had been too focused on my thoughts so when Sunghoon started talking to me I got startled and attracted the attention of the three girls.

Y/n pov
"Huh?! What?" I heard a boy from behind us say rather loud. Hye-jin, Kimi, and I stopped our argument over BTS and looked over to the now flustered boy.
"Ya~ you're so weird Jungwon" I could hear the light brown haired boy say. The other boy didn't seem to noticed or care about his friends behind him as I saw him trying to count the people in front of us. Hye-jin, Kimi, and I turned back around facing forward. The shortest boy seemed to be around our age and the other two looked a little older but still close in age to us. I moved forward as the group in front of us did so as well. I looked ahead to see that we were getting closer to the front of the line. That's when I remembered this was a two person ride...ugh I hate myself right now.
"Oh hey...um guys I actually just remembered this is a two person ride" I told my two friends.
"Oh...it is? Well then did you want to go try a different ride?" Hye-jin asked.
I felt bad and didn't want to ruin the first ride we were gonna go on so I said, "It's fine. You and Kimi can go together and I'll go in the cart behind you guys. I would feel bad for making you wait in this line just to end up not going because we have an odd number."
"Are you sure you're okay with that y/n? Cause we really don't mind going to another ride" Kimi asked concerned.
"Yeah, it's fine plus there will be other rides that are only two people so we can switch off so it's not just one of us always going by ourselves" I reassured the girls.
"That's true. Ok, I'm fine with that" Kimi agreed and Hye-jin nodded her head in response.

3rd person pov
The two groups of friends were now at the front of the line. Hye-jin and Kimi entered the first cart while y/n followed to the cart behind theirs. Y/n went to the side furthest in and sat down.

Jungwon pov
"Oh you have three people too? That's perfect" the worker said making me a little confused.
"Since there are three of you would one of you mind sharing a cart with that girl over there?" the man said pointing over to one of the girls that had been standing in front of us in line.
"I call dibs on Heeseung!" Sunghoon shouted almost immediately. This meant I would have to share a cart with a girl I didn't even know. I could feel a slight blush spread across my face as I looked at her. I found her to be quite attractive and she seemed to be nice from what I picked up from...slightly...kinda...totally ease dropping on their conversations.
"Ok fine Sunghoon, but next time I get to ride with Heeseung" I said to him with a slightly annoyed tone even though I was kinda okay with it...I just didn't want him to know that.
"Yeah then I'll just make sure we won't be going on anymore two people rides anymore" Sunghoon replied back.
"Ok then you can go to that cart and you two can go to the one behind it" said the worker.

Y/n pov
I turned my head as I heard noise coming from my right. One of the boys from earlier was sitting down next to me. He was looking to his right trying to avoid eye contact. It was really awkward and I wasn't sure if I should say anything. I kept glancing over at him and noticed (since I'm closer now) that he seemed very cute. It was taking a while for the rest of the people to get seated in their carts so I decided I would speak to him.
"Wow...it sure is taking them a while to get the ride going..." I said very awkwardly since I'm not good with small talk especially with a complete stranger.
"Oh— yeah it is taking some time, but it'll be worth the wait" the boy said facing me with a cute bunny smile. I was honestly taken by surprise, I wasn't sure if the boy would even reply let alone give me a cute dimpled smile.

Jungwon pov
"Wow...it sure is taking them a while to get the ride going..."
Omg she's talking to me what should I do? How should I respond?? Before I could even react my mouth began letting out words from the nervousness. I quickly turned to give her a smile hoping it would cover up the nervousness in my voice. She seemed a little shocked at my reply. Oh no did I say the wrong thing? My worries suddenly disappeared as she gave me a smile back. She looks really cute.

3rd person pov
The two conversed a little while longer as they waited for the ride to start.
(Time skip to end of ride)
"Wow that ride was super fun!! You were right it was totally worth the wait!" Y/n said with a huge smile on her face.
Jungwon only replied with a smile of his own.
As the ride had stopped Jungwon began to get off the cart to let y/n get out as well.
"Well it was really nice meeting you, I'm—" y/n got cut off by her two friends excitedly pulling her to the next ride. Leaving Jungwon there smiling to himself because of the sweet girl he had only just met. It didn't matter that she got cut off by her friends and was unable to introduce herself, Jungwon was still really happy he had got the chance to sit with the girl during the ride.
"So how was the ride?" Sunghoon asked walking up with a smirk.
"You seem very happy. What did I miss?" asked Heeseung.
"Wait— Sunghoon did you make me sit with that girl on purpose?"
"Maybe"
"Aww I think Sunghoon did make you sit there on purpose!" Heeseung said excitedly.
"I honestly just thought that Sunghoon was messing with you, but it appears he just wanted you to meet that girl!! So...how'd it go? Did you get her number?!" Heeseung asked.
Jungwon chuckled to himself remembering her being chaotically pulled away by her friends before simply replying, "I didn't even get her name."
"WHAT?!!" Both the older boys yell in unison.

Published: 9/19/20
_______________________________
A/N:
Ughh I'm literally so dead rn (it's 2 am) but I had this idea pop up in my brain yesterday and since today was the last episode of I-land I really wanted to write this for my bias. I really wanted to finish this in one chapter, but it got a lot longer than I anticipated so hopefully I'll finish it by the second chapter. Also I'm dying to know who got eliminated and who gets the debut. I couldn't watch the live stream since it was at 4:00 am and I actually had somewhat important classes on Friday. Also tho I want to watch it and enjoy it with subtitles and find out the results from the episode so I've literally been avoiding all social media at all costs today lmao. It's been really hard I've been going through some major withdrawal...I woke up with so many Twitter notifications from iland and wanted to check them but I knew they would have spoilers so I didn't...unfortunately stupid Weverse had to send me a notification saying "Sunoo commented on Heeseung's post" but tbh it's ok since I kinda expected they would debut anyways. Lol welp tbh idek if anyone will read this book...or even still be reading this long boring a/n but if you liked the first part please vote and/or comment and I'll try to get the second chapter out soon!! Love y'all and see you in the next chapter (I hope) <3